+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Some things I observed since the previous draw was that not too many candidates in the higher 460’s attempted to increase their scores as compared to the previous month. I think the panic isn’t as intense as it was earlier on. I also did observe a relatively stable influx of CEC candidates but increased figures of Indian and USA applicants while that of most other Asian countries plunged. I also noticed from situations rounding the CIC that there was some apparent attempts by IRCC to clear off the pools. Despite all of my observations, i know nothing about predictions

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys
I'm really frustrated. My IELTS is finally done but now I can not choose the right NOC.
I am occupied in HR as a Human Capital Analyst which is a new title. here are my duties: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/human-resource-noc-problem.646730/
problem is I can not get a different job duty letter so I have to choose between 1121 or 1122.
Please help me I'm in desperate need of help
You are a HR personnel and your duties are basically that of a Human Capital Analyst. Are my correct?

FrankE

Aug 4, 2019
You are a HR personnel and your duties are basically that of a Human Capital Analyst. Are my correct?
Yes I am an HR personnel and my title is Human Capital Analyst
but my duties that you can find here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/human-resource-noc-problem.646730/
do not match the duties mentioned on https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile/ad9de6632abc4eebaabf5d3d541fe31d?objectid=etfqrA+XpgkMfyzZWa3aWfthj4WgUcG5qHkc0ALqXtq9XDdH9NFkpb1bx2G4S9Hv

Last edited:

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hello
I have been following this forum from quite sometime and thanks to all who share valuable information in this forum and keep everyone motivated.
I am also in the same boat waiting for ITA since June 2019.
I have tried ielts several times but no luck. I’m stuck in reading and always left behind by .5 in reading and writing.
I’ll will be at 464 in May as I will complete my 2 years of work experience and my work permit will expire in sep 2020.
I’m thinking of taking French lessons, if there is anyone in this forum who has taken French lessons before, if he can guide on how much time an average person takes to learn French and if any private lessons are required or online tutorials are enough for the exam.
How much it cost to learn French ?
Thanks

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Some things I observed since the previous draw was that not too many candidates in the higher 460’s attempted to increase their scores as compared to the previous month. I think the panic isn’t as intense as it was earlier on. I also did observe a relatively stable influx of CEC candidates but increased figures of Indian and USA applicants while that of most other Asian countries plunged. I also noticed from situations rounding the CIC that there was some apparent attempts by IRCC to clear off the pools. Despite all of my observations, i know nothing about predictions
How did you come to the conclusion that not as many candidates in the high 460’s tried to increased their scores?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
How did you come to the conclusion that not as many candidates in the high 460’s tried to increased their scores?
While that wasn’t a conclusion, it is my observation from threads, forums and other public and online sources. Moreover, my environment is an immigration conscious community and one can easily get informations. You can as-well check the bi-monthly result posting of the IELTS, that gives a clue. However, we can only confirm these after the next draws

sidpat1

Feb 21, 2020
Hi my CRS score is coming 459 if I apply alone but if I apply with my wife it drops to 455.
But I don't want to go alone.
So should I apply alone for PR alone or with my wife.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hi my CRS score is coming 459 if I apply alone but if I apply with my wife it drops to 455.
But I don't want to go alone.
So should I apply alone for PR alone or with my wife.
With wife would be best considering that 459 still isn’t enough for an ITA today. PNP should be the option and you can look up for the required cutoffs of various provinces in order to decide.