daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
He

Hey can we update the IELTS score without TRF ID? I got my online results but do not have the TRF ID yet. Please guide.
IDP gives you TRF number when you check your score online. Don't know about BC.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I'm wondering if we may see a FST draw today, as part of the 4,500 ITAs strategy from last week.
Still trying to understand what are IRCC plans after the 4,500.
A what? FST!!!
damn! That’s gonna screw things up at this time .
yah all take a chill pill . Unnecessary panic ruin things up.

pri91

Feb 14, 2020
Hello guys, we have received ITA and we are located in India. My husband had worked in Iraq for sometime and his PCC query has been raised. Does any one know how to get a PCC from Iraq or know any consultant/lawyer who can help us. Thanks...

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
BC does not :(
keep your candidate number with you when you finish the IELTS with the BC. With the Candidate number, you can build the TRF.

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
How do I do that? I have the candidate ID with me
is this your first IELTS attempt? If not, grab your attempt and check the previous TRF, since I'm in Argentina the first digits vary from country to country.

19ARG(CANDIDATE#)LASR033G = CountryCode + Candidate# + Region + TestCentre + General or Academic

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What are you on? 479 you will get the invite! Looks like you are just trying to create anxiety to people who have lesser scores.
Hey you never know what happens after FST draws. After the last FST draw I guess which happened in 2nd week of Oct 2019 cut off went from 464 something to 475. He is just trying to be on top of his game.

Reactions: indianstudent96

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
@daraz Congrats on increasing your CRS score, way to go!

To everyone else:

No one is trying to cause panic here. If your score is not safe, find means to get motivated to get better scores.

I personally would not aim for the cut-off scores. The cut-off score is the score of the lowest-ranked candidate in the draw.

I don't want to just make it over the line, I want to be one of the best candidates to be invited. That's my mindset. Don't let the cut-off scores to deceive you.

If the cut-off drops, good for people with lower scores; If not, keep working hard (and also smart) to achieve better scores to get invited in the future draws. Nothing is impossible :).

Key here is there is always a way, it is just hard to find a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvzooTor

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
@jrossi Congrats on increasing your CRS score, way to go!

To everyone else:

No one is trying to cause panic here. If your score is not safe, find means to get motivated to get better scores.

I personally would not aim for the cut-off scores. The cut-off score is the score of the lowest-ranked candidate in the draw.

I don't want to just make it over the line, I want to be one of the best candidates to be invited. That's my mindset. Don't let the cut-off scores to deceive you.

If the cut-off drops, good for people with lower scores; If not, keep working hard (and also smart) to achieve better scores to get invited in the future draws. Nothing is impossible :).

Key here is there is always a way, it is just hard to find a way.
What about people who have maxed out their score and cannot improve further? Not everyone is willing to learn French from scratch just to improve their score.
Everybody knows that they need a high score to guarantee an ITA seeing the high cutoffs since 4-5 months and others spamming the same thing over and over does not help.

Also, what you are saying is you are a better candidate than everyone below your score? Really?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
What about people who have maxed out their score and cannot improve further? Not everyone is willing to learn French from scratch just to improve their score.
Everybody knows that they need a high score to guarantee an ITA seeing the high cutoffs since 4-5 months and others spamming the same thing over and over does not help.

Also, what you are saying is you are a better candidate than everyone below your score? Really?
At the core, this is a competition. If you have maxed out IELTS, and you’re not willing to learn French, I’m sorry.
I’m exactly in that situation: currently at 469, CLB10 on all 4 skills, and I’m pretty aware that my chances of getting an ITA are not as high as I would like. Instead of praying and cheering, I’m fighting for my dream. And I honestly would prefer to hear from someone that I can’t settle and rest on my laurels, then hearing “oh, relax, 469 will for sure be enough for an ITA”, and then a FST comes out and I’ll have loose 4 months of my plan, because I did nothing in the meantime.

Reactions: NvzooTor

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
At the core, this is a competition. If you have maxed out IELTS, and you’re not willing to learn French, I’m sorry.
I’m exactly in that situation: currently at 469, CLB10 on all 4 skills, and I’m pretty aware that my chances of getting an ITA are not as high as I would like. Instead of praying and cheering, I’m fighting for my dream. And I honestly would prefer to hear from someone that I can’t settle and rest on my laurels, then hearing “oh, relax, 469 will for sure be enough for an ITA”, and then a FST comes out and I’ll have loose 4 months of my plan, because I did nothing in the meantime.
You are not wrong and we should do everything possible to increase our scores. But what if the cutoff falls drastically, what will these doomsayers say then? Nobody predicted that the draw size will increase to 4500 suddenly in the last draw and there is no guarantee that score will drop, it may remain at 471+ from here on out, anything can happen. Simply spamming that score will never drop over and over is just plain stupid.

I'm also at 469 with CLB10 in IELTS and the only way to improve my score is to learn French which I will not do and if I don't get an invite just because of this, then that's fine, I don't have a dream or anything to settle in Canada anyway.

Reactions: issyman