+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

rupen393

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

My CRS score is 459, Do I have any hope of getting ITA at this score? I have 1 year left.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys,

My CRS score is 459, Do I have any hope of getting ITA at this score? I have 1 year left.
Cannot say. The past 4 months, the score is around 470
Many many dudes are flocking to Canada as an army.
Not sure from where the 470 plus have come in this large numbers.
Let all the 470s together can go to Hawaii or the Bermuda, be there are relax some time and then they can come to EE

Ghukas

Feb 21, 2020
It's really hard to guess..what am thinking is if ITAs are 3900 -4500 we might see 468or 469. But if ITAs are 3500 we might see 470 or 471.
I assume next week is going to be another draw because they have missed one from last year. If it happens we might see even 465 coming month.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
I assume next week is going to be another draw because they have missed one from last year. If it happens we might see even 465 coming month.
Wish it is what you said.
I think quite likely 4500 ITAs this time is to compensate the lower ITAs in the previous 4-5 draws (something like 3200-3400). Give the Canadian's ambitious immigration intake plan, there should be a slight increase in the rule-of-thumb ITA (3600 last year). I guess this year, normal ITA per draw will be 3750-3900.

Reactions: YiHello

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Cannot say. The past 4 months, the score is around 470
Many many dudes are flocking to Canada as an army.
Not sure from where the 470 plus have come in this large numbers.
Let all the 470s together can go to Hawaii or the Bermuda, be there are relax some time and then they can come to EE
I have been long wondering where do these people come from..... There is an abrupt number of people entering in the pool since last year. If we know what these people are and where these people are from, maybe we can deduce if this increase in applicants is one-time event or continuous.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Same question i had because maxing out IELTS isn’t even as easy as it sounds . So these peeps with 470+ must have been either CEC or they maxed out . That being said, we hope it was only for that while . Stay positive yah all.
I have been long wondering where do these people come from..... There is an abrupt number of people entering in the pool since last year. If we know what these people are and where these people are from, maybe we can deduce if this increase in applicants is one-time event or continuous.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Same question i had because maxing out IELTS isn’t even as easy as it sounds . So these peeps with 470+ must have been either CEC or they maxed out . That being said, we hope it was only for that while . Stay positive yah all.
I saw some news which state the increase was due to CEC, international students and PNP. But I am not sure how they deduced this.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
It can only be as a result of those maxing out IELTS with CLB 10. I also do think i saw many more CEC candidates in the previous draw . .
I saw some news which state the increase was due to CEC, international students and PNP. But I am not sure how they deduced this.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
It can only be as a result of those maxing out IELTS with CLB 10. I also do think i saw many more CEC candidates in the previous draw . .
Then IELTS is the real winner:confused::confused::confused:. But this exam is notorious for subjective grading for Writing and Speaking sections.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Actually it's TRUE... The more CEC candidates the harder it gets for outland applicants. If the CEC candidate has Bachelor's degree back from home and two yrs of study and 2 yrs of work experience in canada and 7.5 overall in IELTS its gonna cross 470

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Actually it's TRUE... The more CEC candidates the harder it gets for outland applicants. If the CEC candidate has Bachelor's degree back from home and two yrs of study and 2 yrs of work experience in canada and 7.5 overall in IELTS its gonna cross 470
Bear in mind that IELTS became computer delivered , consequently the writing section became slightly easier .

Reactions: Issygn

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Bear in mind that IELTS became computer delivered , consequently the writing section became slightly easier .
The number of candidates started to increase in the pool soon after the rollout of CD IELTS to more territories. It's has become easier now for someone to score 470+ with a master, under 29 years and CLB 9 (CLB 10 even in one module can take the score to 472). CD IELTS test dates are available daily unlike paper-based which is conducted twice a month.
It is highly unlikely the score may fall below 465 with the way candidates are entering the pool with a high score.