+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Before i got 8876.5 n i went to professionals but effort turned out futile..
Somehow by watching few youtubers i got 7 in writing or by gods grace i dont know the exact reason as such
But now these scores arent enough though hence i need clb 10
I can feel your pain bro but do not quit

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
The CIC website usually remains unavailable between 1 am to 6 am EST on tuesdays for maintenance. Which was the case yesterday as well. But now IRCC has put up a website maintenance notice on their twitter account for tomorrow 1 am to 6 am as well. I hope this has nothing to do with today’s draw and everything is carried out like it’s supposed to today.
There must be a FST draw.

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
FST draw happens in months whenever there are 5 wednesdays if you see their trend..like last year FST happened in may 2019 as we had 5 wednesdays in may but this year we have 5 wednesdays in april..so FST draw will happen in april this year

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
There must be a FST draw.
FST draws have usually been held in May. Although anything can be expected from IRCC at this point. I really hope there isn’t an FST draw today. Scores would definitely shoot up again. Bad news.

bharaarti

Feb 16, 2019
Hey
You are definitely giving me motivation to write ielts again.
By saying not happening, I meant to say that I’m trying everything possible to improve my ielts but it is not working. I have problems reading ...
Well reading is more about testing your analytical skill.I have taken Ielts 4 times each time my score was 8.5,8.5,9,9 in reading .i am gutted I lost .5 in reading in my last attempt.

I have lately experienced that particularly reading is becoming hard by the day.They give extremely complicated Part-3 in reading.I can assure you I am an avid reader .I just read in my free time anything or everything for that matter .

you need a strategy in reading .you need to Scan through the paragraphs again and again and again .Tead first time asyou would read a book.second time more intently and third time to find answers.This will work.

Primarily read the questions first then the texts not the other way round .As you keep reading you will find the answers.

try this on a random reading test and tell me if it’s works .

Reactions: Smily Pathak

DhanuIND777

Feb 19, 2020
Today's draw will show us the hope and will answer all our doubts regarding the draw size and the reason behind it..... New predictions and ROH for those who desperately waiting for the Golden Email :) ...... Finger crossed!

Reactions: jrossi