+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

eld43

Nov 18, 2019
Toronto,Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Heads up members:- it is easy to get 470+ points for CEC applicants, they are showing foreign experience even if they don't have, I asked my friends who came here since 2015 all of them are showed foreign experience since score shoot up above 450+. from now it's going to be tough for the outland candidates hence international students are here with foreign experience they just need overall 6.5 to achieve 470 :cool:

Fischer25

Apr 23, 2019
It's stupid when people keep getting ITA and rejecting them. What's the point of doing this to waste other people's opportunities. They should have a rule that people should get banned if they reject ITA more than 2 times!!

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
@XSY_ghostlike What is your final prediction for tomorrow please?
If the ITA count is still 3500, then it will fall in 471-473. Since the cutline is already stablized for the draw pattern(14days gap/~3400ITA), there is very slim chance for the it to move (up or down) 2 points or more compared to the previous one.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
It's stupid when people keep getting ITA and rejecting them. What's the point of doing this to waste other people's opportunities. They should have a rule that people should get banned if they reject ITA more than 2 times!!
even if their profile gets banned, they can just create a new one. Naah, I think what they are doing is perfectly legal.

IRCC needs to come up with a more robust profile creation process. Like for example, actually making users pay say CAD 150 for creating a profile, which in turn will be utilized towards application costs once the user gets an ITA. That way only serious users, who know they have a chance, sign up.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
even if their profile gets banned, they can just create a new one. Naah, I think what they are doing is perfectly legal.

IRCC needs to come up with a more robust profile creation process. Like for example, actually making users pay say CAD 150 for creating a profile, which in turn will be utilized towards application costs once the user gets an ITA. That way only serious users, who know they have a chance, sign up.
Or make it compulsory once you get ITA to spend 2 months if decline it to receive another one.
That way you will have equal chance to people who could not submit their documents and meet the deadline (60 days).

pallvi singla

Feb 17, 2020
hi everyone, i have a question. my work permit got expired on november 2019 and that time i had completed my 2 year 9 months. but, before my work permit expired. i applied my work permit extensions so, basically m under implied status and working on my sin. still my extensions work permit's result is not out yet. m getting marks of 3 years , will i get marks of 3 years or the immigration officers will count 2 year or any problem in my pr application .