+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

bhavishya27

Nov 30, 2019
Little time left for draw to come out, just to give a try on prediction, I guess 468 though I am on 464 score. Hope to get that in next few draws.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Yes I gave celpip general.
just shitting my pants each day i am getting closer to 17th March 2020.
I am just not sure what i will do!! I have a really good job , they are ready to apply for LMIA but i am not sure if that will be approved.
So I can delay it by couple of months while my LMIA is pending (will submit work permit extension application before march 17th) if lmia is negative , the application will be rejected.
But i am just very optimistic about everything!! What ever happens , happens for a reason.
I helped my firm grow, . Gave them plenty of Clients and they are expanding because of my hard work.
Even after spending 7 + years here, if Canada immigration doesn’t want me, than fuccke them.
I understand your frustration. I have been here in Canada for 6 years, completed my Masters and now have 1 year experience in A category job but was working for almost 1 and a half year in C category so was not eligible.

But we should not lose hope. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Reactions: Issygn

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Surprisingly IQAS not taking in new applications has not affected the pool size.
It is not affecting because they only stopped intake. They are continuing to process the applications already there, hence they are issues ECAs at the exact same rate. They stopped intake to clear the backlog, not to to stop their work. for a while their incoming applications were higher than capacity that is why they stopped intake. So basically they have already enough applicants to keep them busy and they will keep issues ECAs for the existing applicants who already submitted.

Reactions: zee90999 and Issygn

usagi17

Apr 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
probably it will be 471, but hopes for 469