+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
On February 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
OINP General Draw has just happened. Below are the NOCs targeted:
  • 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
On February 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. If you received a NOI, you do not need to contact the program.

The OINP targeted candidates with a CRS between 467 and 471, and work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0111 Financial managers
  • 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
To be eligible for nomination, applicants must demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes. Your application may be refused if you do not demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

keyogogh

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for all the replies. As a lot of fellows mentioned, there is no way to state my working experience length in EE profile. The system only allows me to fill in when I started to work. I'm still working at my current job and the system increased my score with 25 points early February. But I have 45 days left to 3 year when I got ITA. I'm really confused now. Did this situation happen a lot before? Is there anyone had the similar situation? Did you accept it or decline it in the end?

Thanks.

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for all the replies. As a lot of fellows mentioned, there is no way to state my working experience length in EE profile. The system only allows me to fill in when I started to work. I'm still working at my current job and the system increased my score with 25 points early February. But I have 45 days left to 3 year when I got ITA. I'm really confused now. Did this situation happen a lot before? Is there anyone had the similar situation? Did you accept it or decline it in the end?

Thanks.
I was mistakenly increased to CRS499 29 days before I reached 2-year exp. I had to decline it twice before accepting the ITA. It is quite common.

Canada2628

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
I got job in campus placement in Match -2017.
I completed my last semester exam on 15th May,2017.I have joined my job on 22nd May,2017. But my problem is that I got my final result in June.So if I choose my starting month May,Is this going to make any problem?

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi All,

Need your urgent help I have received NOI from Ontario on 13th Feb.

I have a doubt regarding work experience.
My NOC is 0124 and I have total of 7 years of experience

4 months in an HR firm ( for which I have not collected reference letter and I do not wish to claim point for this as it is not relevant to my NOC)
2 years and 3 months in a company 2 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
3 years and 9 months in another company 3 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
and 4 months in current company ( even if it is relevant to my NOC I do not wish to claim points for this as I do not want to inform my current employer about my canada dreams)

so is it necessary to show work experience of current employees for OINP? or can I skip it? (I know I can skip it for ITA and show it in personal history. but do we have such option in OINP too?)

Please advice. Thanks in Advance.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
There are a range of factors that may influence the CRS cut-off score, including:

• The number of candidates invited;
  • The frequency of draws;
  • The number of new candidates entering the pool; and
  • Changes in the CRS scores of existing candidates, whose scores may increase or decrease
  • As people increase their score the crs will keep going up

eld43

Nov 18, 2019
Toronto,Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
finally, increased points to 473, from 464. in the pool since last June :):):) ... feeling relaxed hope I will
fetch ITA on19th

Last edited:

pri91

Feb 14, 2020
Hello guys,

I just received a OINP NOI yesterday night. CRS : 468 and NOC : 1111. My wife has re-taken the IELTS and the results are out. Hoping that the CRS score would raise to 472. Understand that, we have 45 days to submit the OINP application, following questions:

1) Current processing timeline for the OINP application
2) Where, I submit OINP application, will the account gets freezed. Hoping that the scores will fall to 468, if I received the ITA can I still accept the ITA.

Looking forward to you suggestions.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello guys,

I just received a OINP NOI yesterday night. CRS : 468 and NOC : 1111. My wife has re-taken the IELTS and the results are out. Hoping that the CRS score would raise to 472. Understand that, we have 45 days to submit the OINP application, following questions:

1) Current processing timeline for the OINP application
2) Where, I submit OINP application, will the account gets freezed. Hoping that the scores will fall to 468, if I received the ITA can I still accept the ITA.

Looking forward to you suggestions.

1. 60 to 90 Days
2. You submit your application by signing up on OINP portal. You have 45 days time to submit your application. During this time, if you get direct ITA, you can proceed with it and leave OINP route.

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
1. 60 to 90 Days
2. You submit your application by signing up on OINP portal. You have 45 days time to submit your application. During this time, if you get direct ITA, you can proceed with it and leave OINP route.
Hello there, any prediction for Wednesday (19th Feb)?