+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Can someone provide me clarity as to when i can claim sibling points....my brother just got his PPR...he is all set to go.

my question is how many days do i need to wait in order to claim sibling points from the "day he lands in canada".

I have come across different answers that his COPR is enough or he just have to get his pr card which will take upto 3 months or minimum stay of 1year.

can someone provide me authentic source or link on this...Thanks.
You brother needs to be physically living in Canada in order for you to claim points. Merely completing his landing or getting his PR card is not enough. You need to submit documents proving his residency, e.g. a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.

Reactions: cansha

SASH88

Jun 12, 2019
You brother needs to be physically living in Canada in order for you to claim points. Merely completing his landing or getting his PR card is not enough. You need to submit documents proving his residency, e.g. a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.
Highly appreciate your response...Is there any time duration he must stay there?and is it ok if he can manage to get utility bills in a month or two?

Thanks.

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
any chance or crs to come down at 469 in next three draws ie 19th feb,4th march and 18th march as i'm going to loose 5 points due to birthday on 20th march
any prediction when can i get ITA if there is a chance in next three draws
any predictions
There are chances! don't lose hope. But it would be wise to gain more points through IELTS.
IRCC is unpredictable.

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Anyone who has sent their Msc from Delhi university for evaluation to ICES?
What was the final outcome??
Thanks in advance

keyogogh

Feb 9, 2020
I'm also in the same boat, sitting at 493 the system gave me for apparently 2 years Canadian work experience even though I'm on 1 year and 10 months...
Hi! I'm in a similar situation. I have 45 days left to 3 year work experience. But the system gave me 25 points for 3 year experience and I got ITA.
Should I also decline it?

Ujaved21

Nov 22, 2019
Hi! I'm in a similar situation. I have 45 days left to 3 year work experience. But the system gave me 25 points for 3 year experience and I got ITA.
Sorry, but this is very bad on your part knowing that you will receive ITA with your score in future. If you decline the ITA, you have used a slot someone else could have used.

This is misrepresentation when one does not meet the criteria but cheats the system to show that they do and then decline ITA.

Reactions: hypervariate123

AbhishekKaps

Sep 24, 2019
Sorry, but this is very bad on your part knowing that you will receive ITA with your score in future. If you decline the ITA, you have used a slot someone else could have used.

This is misrepresentation when one does not meet the criteria but cheats the system to show that they do and then decline ITA.
I'm surprised at the number of people asking about this. Not only is this blatant misrepresentation, it is also a rather horrid thing to do to others, no?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Is there anyone who has received ECA from CES recently ?
Please share time line
Thanks in advance

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I'm surprised at the number of people asking about this. Not only is this blatant misrepresentation, it is also a rather horrid thing to do to others, no?
ethically weak. Not illegal.

P.S. As a fellow Indian (and am not saying only we do this), I have seen too many 'funny' characters on CV with a sense of desperation that's unparalleled. They ruin it for fellow aspirants while failing to benefit themselves.

Reactions: hypervariate123

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020
Hi. You can accept it but don't submit your documents before you have three years. Do some research on this website. It's a super common problem, especially for CEC.
@Ujaved21 @AbhishekKaps @zagcollins
And. Once again. For those who are jealous and/or don't like to read.
System counts months only.
This is not candidates fault that it keeps sending ITAs one or even two months before you can claim points.
And if somebody will start crying and whining "oh, oh, then create your profile after three years, how bad, poor me, you took my spot" please do some reading finally about tie braking rule and PNP. All profiles must be active as early as possible

Last edited:

Ujaved21

Nov 22, 2019
Hi. You can accept it but don't submit your documents before you have three years. Do some research on this website. It's a super common problem, especially for CEC.
@Ujaved21 @AbhishekKaps @zagcollins
And. Once again. For those who are jealous and/or don't like to read.
System counts months only.
This is not candidates fault that it keeps sending ITAs one or even two months before you can claim points.
And if somebody will start crying and whining "oh, oh, then create your profile after three years, how bad, poor me, you took my spot" please do some reading finally about tie braking rule and PNP. All profiles must be active as early as possible
No one is jealous of you or any on else. Logically and morally you should not claim points if you have not completed number of years. For example Would you claim you are 30 years old when you are 29 years and 9 months?

Now if you decline the ITA, you have taken someone else's place when you dont meet the criteria.

On a personal note I wish you and everyone the best if your score if within cutoff provided one does not misrepresent

Reactions: zee90999

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
No one is jealous of you or any on else. Logically and morally you should not claim points if you have not completed number of years. For example Would you claim you are 30 years old when you are 29 years and 9 months?

Now if you decline the ITA, you have taken someone else's place when you dont meet the criteria.

On a personal note I wish you and everyone the best if your score if within cutoff provided one does not misrepresent
People are not 'claiming' these points. The system is automatically awarding it to them since the system uses number of months. Do you know of any way to not 'claim' these points?