+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

MMir33

Jan 8, 2020
I have a 13 years of experience which i was able to get the certificates from all of my previous and current employers except one.. this one is for a year and a half and falls in between the 13 years.. can i just not include it in the work history and will it affect my score since it will show a year and half break.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I have a 13 years of experience which i was able to get the certificates from all of my previous and current employers except one.. this one is for a year and a half and falls in between the 13 years.. can i just not include it in the work history and will it affect my score since it will show a year and half break.
In EE, you get maximum points for 3 years of work experience (outland).For SINP, maximum points is for 10 years. I have also left out one year out of my 10 years work experience and I will mention that in my personal history, since I could not get a letter for that.

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019

U can just mention the last 3 years of work experience in ur work history and provide reference letters for those.the rest all can be mentioned in the personal history ( no need of ref letter ) .

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
are we tal

Guys!! this is confusing is it mandatory to have 3 years of experience in primary NOC my friend has 2.5 years of experience in primary NOC and 1.5 in another NOC (both skill type B so total experience will be 4 years right?) he got marks for full 3 years foreign work experience and got ITA and currently waiting for COPR what are the odds of rejection?
You need atleast one year of full time, paid, experience in the last 10 years in either NOC 0, A or B to be eligible for EE.
The more the merrier. But it tops off at 3 years for foreign experience (outside Canada).

naveenme07

Mar 24, 2019
You need atleast one year of full time, paid, experience in the last 10 years in either NOC 0, A or B to be eligible for EE.
The more the merrier. But it tops off at 3 years for foreign experience (outside Canada).
I do have a total of 4 years of experience but only 2.5 in primary NOC and that was my major concern.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Not necessarily "better". That's subjective. Younger for sure. With all factors being constant education, IELTS score and 3 years experience a 28 year old has a big advantage over a 34 year old.
That is why he said "better" and not better.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I do have a total of 4 years of experience but only 2.5 in primary NOC and that was my major concern.
Primary one needs to be minimum 1 year long.
Primary NOC will add up 2 years of experience, secondary one will add 18 months. But it tops off at 36 months in Express Entry.
However, more number of experience years is good during PNP applications. Eg, SINP (Saskatchewan) counts last 10 years of experience.

naveenme07

Mar 24, 2019
so no
Primary one needs to be minimum 1 year long.
Primary NOC will add up 2 years of experience, secondary one will add 18 months. But it tops off at 36 months in Express Entry.
However, more number of experience years is good during PNP applications. Eg, SINP (Saskatchewan) counts last 10 years of experience.
That means I'll get maximum points and don't need to worry, thanks a lot.

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
I am standing at very low CRS score, I have my ielt score right now very low.. I attempt 3 times and I am not able to achieved desired score. Please provide me suggestion to increase my score in ielt. Right now I am at 6.5 L, 6 R, 6 W, 6 S, please suggest me to increase score in any component and how.
Also suggestion on CELPIP if good idea to take it