Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Seek assistance from your family and friends to help you with this
Off the top of my head, the only document you MIGHT need to go back for if you don't have it ready already is the police certificate. Depending on where in the country you are from, some police stations/notary offices would ask you to go back in person for it. If that's the case, a letter of authorization issued by consulate or embassy might help.
After I turned 18, I've only been back to China once and stayed for 2 months (not exceeding 6 months). After that till now I never left Canada. So do I still need the police certificate?

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
No, you just need to have most of your documents scanned. You need to have your China police certificate notarized though. You don't need to go to the police station yourself; your family or friend in China can take your ID and Hukou (sorry I don't remember if you can just provide the photocopies of the documents) to the notary public office in your Hukou place, and the notary staff will do the rest.
No, you just need to have most of your documents scanned. You need to have your China police certificate notarized though. You don't need to go to the police station yourself; your family or friend in China can take your ID and Hukou (sorry I don't remember if you can just provide the photocopies of the documents) to the notary public office in your Hukou place, and the notary staff will do the rest.
Thanks for you reply. I was reading some sources regarding police certificate. See, when I turned 18, I've only been back to China once for a period of 2 months. After I returned to Canada I never left Canada. The source says if after turning 18, if you've stayed in a country other than Canada for 6 months or more. Then you need to provide police certificate. If not, you don't need to provide it. So maybe I don't need it?

Also I think I will need to provide birth certificate? Any other things I need from my home country?

Thanks again for your help.

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
If that's the case, no you don't
Any other things I need from my home country? I had my education and work experience in Canada. I'm applying just for myself. All the points I'm claiming all relate to what I did in Canada.

_ranzo

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks for you reply. I was reading some sources regarding police certificate. See, when I turned 18, I've only been back to China once for a period of 2 months. After I returned to Canada I never left Canada. The source says if after turning 18, if you've stayed in a country other than Canada for 6 months or more. Then you need to provide police certificate. If not, you don't need to provide it. So maybe I don't need it?

Also I think I will need to provide birth certificate? Any other things I need from my home country?

Thanks again for your help.
You may not need it but there is a chance they will ask for it later.

I don't think you need birth certificate.

Reactions: tang205k

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Any other things I need from my home country? I had my education and work experience in Canada. I'm applying just for myself. All the points I'm claiming all relate to what I did in Canada.
Passport would be the only document.
And no you don't need to submit birth certificate.

Reactions: tang205k