+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 136th Draw

SUMIL

Sep 18, 2019
INTERNAL TRACKER LIZELLEW

Updated (January 27th 2020 post #378)

475+ (Total: 1) – kileengao: 479 |

470+ (Total: 9) – lightspeed97: 474 | js91: 471 | slayyy: 471 | abbieh: 471 | p.ghasemi: 471 | Usagi17: 470 | Zee90999: 470 | gobsaini: 470 | guruguru1989: 470

465+ (Total: 24) – jrossi: 469 | seadrag0n: 469 | VaniRohit: 469 | yORha_anDrOId: 468 | quilleroarg: 468 | remedy3434: 468 | Tranvirk: 468 | Anish Nanda: 468 | Moe.chattha: 467 | sri8707: 467 | Cookie13: 467 | m.q.z90: 467 | Lazybug: 467 | yeshi209: 467 | DrSeaun: 467 | Jan.19: 467 | mvneema10: 467 | LizelleW: 466 | hkabz: 466 | JiBhanguJi: 466 | Ortega: 466 | Dipanshu: 466 | Rubinadhaliwal: 465 | Jazzpanag: 465 |

460+ (Total: 7) – terez1: 462 | bambisp: 461 | Richy1989john: 461 | Jasiko: 460 | bahariesmoon88: 460 | Akrial: 460 | aj534160: 460

455+ (Total: 6) – chouku: 459 | scorpionrishu: 459 | ozzyess: 456 | asksharelearn: 456 | leblord: 455 | Rohanisha: 455

450+ (Total: 2) – kyoussef: 456 | Apoorva_1987: 452 |

400+ (Total: 2) – vvik33: 449 | rajapanesar: 417 |

If you would like to be added to the tracker, please reply with your score.

chouku

Jan 22, 2020
Australia
Where are you going for French classes in Toronto? Do you need a study permit for it?

(stupid iPad switched language on me and what I wrote looked like I was drunk.)

I studied French for 4 years but that’s 40+ years ago.
I'm in Australia so I'll be going to the Alliance Francaise.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I'm in Australia so I'll be going to the Alliance Francaise.
If you are from AUS, why do not you try the AUS PR dude.
I mean, I'm not sure why dudes from AUS, NZ, UK, Europe and other developed nations too line up in large numbers to get CAN PR
My friends immigrated to Brisbane in the year 2016, wrote PTE in the year 2017, got the ECA from ACS, filed EOI (with 75 points) and all got PR in 2018 (with not even a drop of hassle).
Each one of them were from different background such as IT, Accountancy, Hotel Management, Infra support and all them are earning a fortune there. One even migrated to NZ.
End of the day, it is up-to the dude's decision but when someone is already in an equally developed nation, why not try everything to settle down there instead of trying to immigrate to the other end of the world.
I can tell a recent example of my colleague, who immigrated to AUS (Perth) on a work visa (via Wipro) in the year 2018, got 1 year experience and with that (gaining points), he filed an EOI with 90 points (with spouse) wrote PTE and got 79 n above in all the parameters and finally got his prestigious AUS PR (with no hassle at all).
He is now moving to NZ with his family and even he is making a fortune there.
So my point is when there is already an option, explore that first and grab it rather than trying something altogether new from scratch
Kindly do not get offended. Just saying my point of view or a gentle advice to dudes residing in developed nations.

Reactions: Dr Seun and sam1994

chouku

Jan 22, 2020
Australia
I mean, I'm not sure why dudes from AUS, NZ, UK, Europe and other developed nations too line up in large numbers to get CAN PR
My friends immigrated to Brisbane in the year 2016, wrote PTE in the year 2017, got the ECA from ACS, filed EOI (with 75 points) and all got PR in 2018 (with not even a drop of hassle).
Each one of them were from different background such as IT, Accountancy, Hotel Management, Infra support and all them are earning a fortune there. One even migrated to NZ.
End of the day, it is up-to the dude's decision but when someone is already in an equally developed nation, why not try everything to settle down there instead of trying to immigrate to the other end of the world.
I can tell a recent example of my colleague, who immigrated to AUS (Perth) on a work visa (via Wipro) in the year 2018, got 1 year experience and with that (gaining points), he filed an EOI with 90 points (with spouse) wrote PTE and got 79 n above in all the parameters and finally got his prestigious AUS PR (with no hassle at all).
So my point is when there is already an option, explore that first and grab it rather than trying something altogether new from scratch
Kindly do not get offended. Just saying my point of view or a gentle advice to dudes residing in developed nations.
Well I see that you've answered your own question in the post. It seems that you are not intimate with the Australian migration system and is using anecdotes to justify your 'suggestion'. I have lived here for 4 years and will be here for the next 3, but I will not migrate here permanently because it is not for me. FYI even if you meet the minimum criteria of 65, you won't get an invite unless you have 90+ points. Australia's migration system is extremely volatile, changing from week to week. Your friend was 'fortunate' enough to migrate in 2018, but a whole lot has changed since then.

Before you give advice make sure you are up to date with information. I am doing this because it is best for me. No need for me to justify it to you.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Maybe because someone wants to live in Canada? For the nature, the people, the weather and so on?
I live in the Netherlands, but can't wait for my file to get passed

Reactions: chouku

chouku

Jan 22, 2020
Australia
Maybe because someone wants to live in Canada? For the nature, the people, the weather and so on?
Thank you. I am from the Caribbean and Canada is a much better match for me than Australia. I am here because of some incredible opportunities I got but I don't see myself here in the long run.

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi
How did you go about obtaining the Dutch police certificate? How long does it take & how much does it cost?
Do you know if it's possible to obtain it if you live outside the NL.
Thanks!

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW

It's because some of these countries you've mentioned have nearly impossible immigration programmes.
The UK for example, you need to live in the country anywhere between 6-10 years just to qualify for Indefinite leave to remain (Permanent residency).
While Canada on the other hand, has very straightforward and seamless process & you can already be a PR without even living in Canada previously. In my opinion,
Canada's immigration programmes are unmatched.

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
It’s not the same story anymore, I know it becomes very competitive for AU immigration nowadays. EE is much easier and straightforward.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Reactions: vvik33

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Here should be some info:
https://www.government.nl/topics/identification-documents/question-and-answer/how-do-i-apply-for-a-certificate-of-conduct-vog

Mine took only a few days and costed approx. 41euro's but don't know about time and costs for outland applications

Thank you for sharing this.
I also have a confusion. Did you need any official documents from IRCC to request your police certificate?
I already want to go ahead and get mine to avoid delays but I heard that I may need a letter from IRCC to do so.
Was that the case for you?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Right now, parts of IRCC site are under maintenance. I'm not very familiar with the history of these maintenance actions, but in the past have they been somehow related to draws? Like, draws happening right before/after these maintenance interruptions?

chouku

Jan 22, 2020
Australia
Right now, parts of IRCC site are under maintenance. I'm not very familiar with the history of these maintenance actions, but in the past have they been somehow related to draws? Like, draws happening right before/after these maintenance interruptions?
I noticed that too. Fingers crossed that something happens in a couple days.

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Expert's advice required.

I am currently at 468. assuming I get an ITA in a month. I have a PCC from India dated 25th September. As far as I know PCC is valid for 6 months. so if I get an ITA will I be able to use the same PCC?

If not should I apply for new PCC now or should I wait till I get an ITA?

address is not the same as on my passport. how much time will it take to get a new PCC?

Thank you in advance