Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Express entry is now the system focusing on specific occupations. PNPs are added to the pool and CRS are increased. It’s simply saying that we want mostly the people we need. It took my two-three years and I admit that I have been lazy to take actions in time. I just delayed some of them, ending up with 464 in October and 459 in 2019. Why the hell I did not send my second degree to wes last year is the question I am asking myself everyday. Now I have a bigger challenge, to max out the Ielts to reach 470 and hope.
Dont worry keep your hopes high!!!!!
Same thing happened to, had everything in my hand on 30th sep with score of 465 & cut off on 2nd oct was 464.
But one decision messed up everthing
i handover all to consultant & he made express entry profile on 10th.
i would have been created profile by own than i could have ita in hand on 2nd oct.......
Loosing 5 points on 23rd july, awaiting Master equivalency from CES for MBA/M.Com for incrreasing score to 472

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Did u wait for the hardcopy of ur TRF to update ur profile with the new ielts score
I will go get my hardcopy today at the test center since I live close by. I will need the hard copy to update EE profile. I'm still sitting at 434 with my old test result that was uploaded in profile, I will update it tonight. But yea I will need the hardcopy cuz it has the required numbers I need to enter in EE profile. 471 is just the assumption after I update, the score should be 471. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

vipin109v

Jan 12, 2020
Dont worry keep your hopes high!!!!!
Same thing happened to, had everything in my hand on 30th sep with score of 465 & cut off on 2nd oct was 464.
But one decision messed up everthing
i handover all to consultant & he made express entry profile on 10th.
i would have been created profile by own than i could have ita in hand on 2nd oct.......
Loosing 5 points on 23rd july, awaiting Master equivalency from CES for MBA/M.Com for incrreasing score to 472
Hi.. Iam also planning to give for ces evaluation.. Do we need to evaluate our degree along with mba to get masters or mba alone would serve the purpose

JiBhanguJi

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
INTERNAL TRACKER LIZELLEW

Updated (January 24th 2020)

475+ (Total: 0)

470+ (Total: 0)

465+ (Total: 2) – Moe.chattha: 467 | LizelleW: 466

460+ (Total: 0)

455+ (Total: 0)

450+ (Total: 0)

400+ (Total: 0)

If you would like to be added to the tracker, please reply with your score. I searched on the other forums and thread but could not find anything, so will start one from scratch for us.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi All.

I was stuck at 468 since October. Waited for score to come down which never happened. Waited for 2 long months but was always disappointed (specially when I missed by 1 point on Dec 18th Draw). so, I prepared for IELTS again last week and gave it on monday. Results are in and i got Listening-8.5; Writing-8; Reading-9; Speaking-8. And with these scores my score is now 484.

I now have a question, I am working under NOC 2171 for all these years but my company designation is manager (based on my performance as an Analyst I was promoted thrice in Canada itself in 5 years). So, my role is the same but the change is that now i deal with very large and complex programs with the client. I also have worked with the same client for almost 11 years (6 India, 5 in Canada). So my NOC/work never changed despite my Title in the company being that of a manager.

So, in the Verification of Employment letter, my roles and responsibility will match my NOC but my Designation will show as Manager. Will that be an issue? Has anyone of you faced it. Please help. or do you think it should be ok.

Reactions: chouku

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi there! i'm new on this forum and hope to find people who were in the same boat as I am. My crs score 466, foreign work experience 6 years on NOC 2175. I qualify for FSW program. I received a NOI on Jan 15, Ontario targeted candidates with crs 460-472. But I'm not sure if my crs was calculated correctly by EE system. I got points for 1 year work experience in Canada , however I have 11 months and 3 days of Canadian work experience, but the system calculated it automatically towards 1 year so I got NOI from Ontario based on 466 crs score. Does anyone know if it's going to be an issue for receiving a nomination? Canadian work experience is not a requirement for Human Capital Ontario program. Has anyone been in the same situation?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi All.

I was stuck at 468 since October. Waited for score to come down which never happened. Waited for 2 long months but was always disappointed (specially when I missed by 1 point on Dec 18th Draw). so, I prepared for IELTS again last week and gave it on monday. Results are in and i got Listening-8.5; Writing-8; Reading-9; Speaking-8. And with these scores my score is now 484.

I now have a question, I am working under NOC 2171 for all these years but my company designation is manager (based on my performance as an Analyst I was promoted thrice in Canada itself in 5 years). So, my role is the same but the change is that now i deal with very large and complex programs with the client. I also have worked with the same client for almost 11 years (6 India, 5 in Canada). So my NOC/work never changed despite my Title in the company being that of a manager.

So, in the Verification of Employment letter, my roles and responsibility will match my NOC but my Designation will show as Manager. Will that be an issue? Has anyone of you faced it. Please help. or do you think it should be ok.
Title doesn't matter. The duties do.
Select your NOC based on the duties you perform.

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hello
I am taking again for the 5th time, I have one doubt if anyone can help.
While filling out the IELTS form, can we choose an option that IELTS taken for personal reasons even if we are taking it for immigration?
If we choose personal reasons, there is another question with the asterisk sign, which country do you intend to go to, and can we choose Canada there?

I know this whole thing makes no sense, but I have a very strong feeling that they intentionally don't give bands if we say we are taking IELTS for immigration purpose and I have read one whole article on this that if we choose any option but immigration, chances of scoring good bands in writing is high.

Please help!!