+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
hi All. for wife's 12th degree (high school degree) I get 2 points. literally on last mile trying to squeeze in maximum. do I need her 12th to be evaluated by WES or just having marksheet/certificate will be enough. Everywhere I read it says only graduation or more needs evaluation.
That is incorrect. You need to prove Secondary School equivalent education as well by having it assessed by WES.

preetheer

Jan 4, 2020
Please can someone provide realistic timelines for oinp? My agent says they have been taking 4-5 months lately to issue nomination ...
Just received noi on 15th jan. Sitting at 463 in ee pool.
processing time is 30-40 days , depends on the stream you have applied.I have also submitted my OINP application after awaiting in pool with 465 CRS.

s3nr1

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Can someone please help me. I'm currently working full time in Canada on PGWP and it's expiring in ~2.5 months. I still have yet to be drawn but I just got my new IELTS score and I'm now at 484. Based on stats I'm expecting to get an invite on the next draw, unless I'm missing something?

I have some Questions for anyone who has an insight on this...

Now, if I were to submit my application the moment I (hopefully) get an invite, including medical report, police certificate (Q1. does this need to be in english?) and bank statement (Q2. I read that you don't need a bank statement when you apply in the Canadian Experience stream, is this right?); Q3 what are my chances? Q4. Should I book my flight because ~2 months is not enough. Q5. Is there a change of status, bridging, etc.. that I can apply for while waiting for the application? I think my employer can accept a leave of a few months.

Thanks!!!

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone please help me. I'm currently working full time in Canada on PGWP and it's expiring in ~2.5 months. I still have yet to be drawn but I just got my new IELTS score and I'm now at 484. Based on stats I'm expecting to get an invite on the next draw, unless I'm missing something?

I have some Questions for anyone who has an insight on this...

Now, if I were to submit my application the moment I (hopefully) get an invite, including medical report, police certificate (Q1. does this need to be in english?) and bank statement (Q2. I read that you don't need a bank statement when you apply in the Canadian Experience stream, is this right?); Q3 what are my chances? Q4. Should I book my flight because ~2 months is not enough. Q5. Is there a change of status, bridging, etc.. that I can apply for while waiting for the application? I think my employer can accept a leave of a few months.

Thanks!!!
Q1: it needs to be in English or french. Or needs to be translated as per IRCC guidelines.
Q2: no need for bank statement for CEC
Q3: with 484 you are sure to get in next draw
Q4 and q5: once you receive ITA and submit your application you can continue working on implied status. Not sure about the process but you definitely don't need to leave the country

Reactions: s3nr1

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello, everyone,

I have two questions I need help with:

1. POF: In the event that the bank is unwilling to issue the bank certificate, can I provide online account summary, and 6 month statements? I have done this for my OINP application and was approved. Is it okay for EE?

2. For employer business card, is it necessary to include it? One of my employer in the government industry doesn’t have business cards issued as policy. Do I need to attach an LOE?

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I have got NOI from Ontario in the latest tech draw on 15th Jan. In the meantime,I am awaiting My IELTS result which will be out on 24 Jan. Incase I score a CLB 10(high chances), my CRS will shoot to 471 from 465. Now my query is, shall I update my EE profile with the new score and wait for the Federal draw or just submit my OINP application without waiting.

Landrover88

Feb 23, 2019
Guys I have a question regarding me surname not being on my passport. I have used my full name for both, LAST NAME and FIRST NAME, twice on EE Profile. I hope this is correct?

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Guys I have a question regarding me surname not being on my passport. I have used my full name for both, LAST NAME and FIRST NAME, twice on EE Profile. I hope this is correct?
If you have any other document which has your surname, you would need to make an affidavit confirming it is ‘one and the same person.’

Reactions: sam1994