+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Ofcourse you can use your current scores... Your IELTS score is very unlikely to drop down after EOR... Don't listen to these negative folks... Go ahead and use your current grades... No idea why that person is saying "they will get frozen and inaccesible to IRCC". That sounds like just a negative person wanting to take you down... IRCC do not "access" your marks until way after you get your ITA and submit your application...
lol.I don't understand how people start calling each other so mean and cruel things just because someone gave an opinion based on the best of his knowledge.Isn't that the purpose of a public forum ?

When you get your ITA the TRF number and result date of your IELTS gets locked.Meanwhile if you have applied for an EOR, no matter your bands increase or remain the same you get a new TRF with a new result date which will obviously be different than the one you gave earlier so that can cause you a trouble.Also, if your bands increased your previous results get cancelled(the same which you might have used to secure an ITA) resulting in cancellation of your application.That is why, British council specifically mentions it in their FAQ's that you should not use your results while you have applied for an EOR.

Reactions: Mitya-kun

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, I have a doubt, I and my wife both are in Canada we have both studied here, after creating ee profile our score is 464, can we select spouse not coming with you Canada, which will increase the points to 469, and she has 7 months of remaining work permit, once I got the ITA, is she able to apply for ee or pr ;) it just a thought if anyone has done this , please reply :D
There's a thread about this where a lady got PFL because of doing the same thing you're about to do.

Reactions: ale.m

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
But, what if scores would drop to 456 before the completion of ur 3 years exp. just understand the whole process , as the cut off scores is not set by immigration , it is just that people with 470+ are coming in , but they won’t keep on coming . 480 is not possible without a draw full of pnps
If people have master degree in Canada and two year Canadian work experience, then they are easy to get 480+.
Currently, my crs is only 470 with one year work experience. I am going to retake IELTS or waiting for two year work experience in this Oct. Then my crs is 483. I am still worry about that 483 is not enough to get ITA in this Oct.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
If people have master degree in Canada and two year Canadian work experience, then they are easy to get 480+.
Currently, my crs is only 470 with one year work experience. I am going to retake IELTS or waiting for two year work experience in this Oct. Then my crs is 483. I am still worry about that 483 is not enough to get ITA in this Oct.
480+ is not easy to get. Considering 600 out of the total 1200 can come from PNP nomination. Last time the scores were at 480 was back in 2016.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
483 will remain a safe score for a long time, you have nothing to worry about

Dejapoo

Aug 5, 2019
@Mandeep1989 @tenzinbhutia
Thanks you both for the quick response.
I have an additional query. On June 22nd ,2019 I applied for a student visa for graduation at a Canadian University, till now decision to this visa is expected and there is no final decision made as yet. Now I have applied for the express entry and my agent says the medical which was done for student visa will be valid for Express entry as well.
What are your views?
Thank you

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
hi All. for wife's 12th degree (high school degree) I get 2 points. literally on last mile trying to squeeze in maximum. do I need her 12th to be evaluated by WES or just having marksheet/certificate will be enough. Everywhere I read it says only graduation or more needs evaluation.