+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Please can someone provide realistic timelines for oinp? My agent says they have been taking 4-5 months lately to issue nomination ...
Just received noi on 15th jan. Sitting at 463 in ee pool.
I haven't been through the procedure of Oinp but there a lot of people in this forum who i have been watching and i think the realistic estimate is around 3 months(most probable) and 4 months(less likely) after you submit your docs.

nisarg14

Jan 17, 2020
Hi friends my Crs score is at 493 just waiting to upload my profile.

2 or more degree
IELTS score;
L 8.5
W 7.0
S 8.5
R 8.0
3+ year work experience
Positive LMIA NOC 0124
Total Crs 493
I have the same qualifications with 2 or more certificates (diploma and degree) and IELTS score of CLB 10 but the CRS score calculator shows my score to be 474, how come you got the score of 493?

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
I haven't been through the procedure of Oinp but there a lot of people in this forum who i have been watching and i think the realistic estimate is around 3 months(most probable) and 4 months(less likely) after you submit your docs.
Thanks for the reply Ramsha. Appreciate it

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I am following this thread from a long time and majorly i am getting valuable info from here. I would like to have your suggestion related to appearing for IELTS , for improving my score. I am currently at 468, application lodged on 12 DEC 19. Please may I know if you all think of any possibility for two more draws in Jan 2020, if yes, then possiblity of score lowering to 467. Secondly, i would like to know your opinion for booking an IELTS test now or should i wait for another draw. Money is an issue here.
Wait , dnt stress urself by reading negative comments . Two draws of 3900 will change the whole scenario .dnt wrry , Yh there are chances that two draws I’ll happen this month , by looking at the trend in January 2019

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
I believe age doesn't make score till the age of 30, so I think it doesn't matter if someone is anywhere b/w age group 25-29. Please correct me if I am wrong.
In the category of age, the CRS offers a maximum of 110 points to single applicants, or 100 points to applicants applying with a partner. These points are given to applicants between 20-29 years of age. The further away from this target, the fewer points you will receive. After 45, you cannot claim any points.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
My score is 468. I received NOI from ontario a couple of days back. Should I wait to get ITA through EE or proceed with PNP. I hear ITA processes faster through EE. Which would be better?

also, if I proceed with PNP will I still remain in the pool till I receive my 600 points? How does it work?
Don't pay CAD 1500 until you see the 1st draw of February, 2020.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Please can someone provide realistic timelines for oinp? My agent says they have been taking 4-5 months lately to issue nomination ...
Just received noi on 15th jan. Sitting at 463 in ee pool.
The reality is people going through pnps wait around over a year to their PR, u can look at Facebook - Canada express entry

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Positive LMIA NOC 0124

due to LMIA!!
hi I have 468 and i have been working in canada on WP for around 5 years. since i cannot work more thana 5 years my company applied LMIA to extend and LMIA is approved. however my company is not giving me offer letter as i am working with them for over 12 years (5 in Toronto). Can you advise if in this case i can get the 50 points or i cannot because of no offer letter. i do have the Verification of employment letter though.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
hi I have 468 and i have been working in canada on WP for around 5 years. since i cannot work more thana 5 years my company applied LMIA to extend and LMIA is approved. however my company is not giving me offer letter as i am working with them for over 12 years (5 in Toronto). Can you advise if in this case i can get the 50 points or i cannot because of no offer letter. i do have the Verification of employment letter though.
You need an offer letter stating future employment of at least 1 year when your PR application is approved. Only this letter can get you the 50 points.

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Bt m at 465..I don’t think score will come down to that low before I get my EOR result..shall I update it for now ??
Ofcourse you can use your current scores... Your IELTS score is very unlikely to drop down after EOR... Don't listen to these negative folks... Go ahead and use your current grades... No idea why that person is saying "they will get frozen and inaccesible to IRCC". That sounds like just a negative person wanting to take you down... IRCC do not "access" your marks until way after you get your ITA and submit your application...