+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
468 is a good score. Keep your fingers crossed and try to improve scores if you can. PNP draws are limited in number throughout the year. You can definitely wait to get an NOI but at the same time, still, be hopeful about regular FSWP draws.
Hey thanks for the inputs.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
In my mind, I still feel/believe that it can go down and touch 450s. But by the end of April it can get much worse. Students will graduate/get a year of experience (or more) and I am not sure about PNP trends anymore, lost track.

Hopefully next 2-3 draws will show, how good or bad it will be.

T Krishna

Dec 27, 2019
Hi all,
I have been following all the CRS trends for a while now and also the discussions that are going on regarding the cut-offs. CRS calculator is giving me about 456. If I create a profile and wait, my CRS should increase to 481 after august 2020 as I will have 3 years FSW experience by then. My NOC is not really in demand for any PNP. I maxed out on IELTS.
Looking at the current trends I am not sure even 481 will fetch me an ITA after may or june 2020.
Am I wrong?
Or does anyone think the scores wont reach 480s by then and I should just wait?
Or should I just try getting a canadian degree before age factor starts kicking in?
Can anyone give me any advice? other than french?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I have been following all the CRS trends for a while now and also the discussions that are going on regarding the cut-offs. CRS calculator is giving me about 456. If I create a profile and wait, my CRS should increase to 481 after august 2020 as I will have 3 years FSW experience by then. My NOC is not really in demand for any PNP. I maxed out on IELTS.
Looking at the current trends I am not sure even 481 will fetch me an ITA after may or june 2020.
Am I wrong?
Or does anyone think the scores wont reach 480s by then and I should just wait?
Or should I just try getting a canadian degree before age factor starts kicking in?
Can anyone give me any advice? other than french?

I dont feel it will reach 480 anytime soon, unless they start giving away PNPs like hot cakes.
Also, you mentioned that you are experienced in FSW. So why not create a EE profile and just sit in the pool? It won't harm you. And you might be picked from the pool during the FSW draw which should happen in like 2 months(?).

T Krishna

Dec 27, 2019
I dont feel it will reach 480, unless they start giving away PNPs like hot cakes.
Also, you mentioned that you are experienced in FSW. So why not create a EE profile and just sit in the pool? It won't harm you. And you might be picked from the pool during the FSW draw which should happen in like 2 months(?).
Thank you for your response. I was anyway going to create a profile by the 20th of jan when I am expecting spouse's ECA to be completed. But I wanted to know if just sitting in the pool will go in vain by the time I actually get to 480's. Also I was worried if having a profile in EE database will affect a student visa if I try later because of dual intent.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thank you for your response. I was anyway going to create a profile by the 20th of jan when I am expecting spouse's ECA to be completed. But I wanted to know if just sitting in the pool will go in vain by the time I actually get to 480's. Also I was worried if having a profile in EE database will affect a student visa if I try later because of dual intent.
Oh, I am not sure about that.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah. That's the reason I am being a little hesitant to proceed with an EE profile now.
As soon as your dual intent hurdle goes out of the way create your profile as older profile won't lose out on the basis of tiebreaker date & time.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
But, what if scores would drop to 456 before the completion of ur 3 years exp. just understand the whole process , as the cut off scores is not set by immigration , it is just that people with 470+ are coming in , but they won’t keep on coming . 480 is not possible without a draw full of pnps

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
But, what if scores would drop to 456 before the completion of ur 3 years exp. just understand the whole process , as the cut off scores is not set by immigration , it is just that people with 470+ are coming in , but they won’t keep on coming . 480 is not possible without a draw full of pnps
He can then choose to not accept ITA.. Simple as that.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
In my mind, I still feel/believe that it can go down and touch 450s. But by the end of April it can get much worse. Students will graduate/get a year of experience (or more) and I am not sure about PNP trends anymore, lost track.

Hopefully next 2-3 draws will show, how good or bad it will be.
A
He can then choose to not accept ITA.. Simple as that.
yh , i elaborated in a different way , u didn’t get me . I meant to say that he could get ITA even at 456 , so it’s better to create profile . Nobody knows what’s gonna happen in the future with these draws

T Krishna

Dec 27, 2019
No , it won’t affect , actually u have a plus point as compared to others
Are you sure? because that is all I am looking for. I just wanted to know if it doesn't really affect student visa decision if I wanted to try that after creating an EE profile. And..

I really hope this happens. Because there are so many people in the pool and it just seems to not slow down at all. Anyway, thank you for the hope.

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
600+ (Total:1) -> daughty84 (1052) | anasalee(976)
475+ (Total:1) -> harismranjot(478)
470+ (Total: 4) -> Nuzhat Ali (473) | ravneet09 (470)| abbieh (471) | zee90999 (470) | haris_rasheed (474)
465+ (Total :9) -> satnamsingh2k3(465) | Vazi(465) | Amrit1234(468) | Lazybug( 467) 1\ Rangana (468) | KK_the_great (466) | Dr seun (467) | prateek2108 (465) | caddie (466)
451-465 (Total: 8) -> chemistesa(459)| aj534160 (460)| Gurjit13 (464) | canadavisaLanka2019 (463) | bhupifromdelhi (463) | Harsh (462) | Sidh_joy (456) | ozzyess (462)

Reactions: sam1994