+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
I was, kind of, when I was at 459 (a week ago). But yeah, not anymore.
Just wondering how do they pick people. A person with 469 gets a NOI and 468 doesnt.

I updated my score like 10 min ago.
Wanted to do it when Id get a letter from IELTS but oh well.
So when I wrote previous message I was at 459. Sorry, for confusion.
But at least I don't feel bad for wasting a NOI since I didn't get it.
so at 459 you missed it because you were 1 point lower than the cut off and on 476 you missed it because you were 4 points higher than the highest CRS :D

Reactions: WunderCat

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Dnt agree at all , over 460 is a good score and it I’ll drop soon
Since Oct 30, Except for the Dec 19 draw(that was B2B) most of the people who are selected are the new joiners.The people who have been waiting in the pool have not been selected at all.
Lets be realistic.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Guys, is there any chance that each draw more than 4000 itas be sent in 2020? Because the immigration target is high.
3000s seem low..

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Absolutely agree. Just because of WES changing rule due to few bad apples my PR process got delayed by over 6-8 months. I had the transcripts sent to me for my BSc and Masters by end of Dec and WES changed their rule early December.
What change is that?

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
It is absolutely alright. You have to claim and prove the experience in IRCC format. If you cannot do that for current or previous job, show it in personal history.
Remember - your chosen/primary NOC should have atleast 1 year of full time or equivalent experience. If you're not showing current job and showing previous, you should choose the NOC of the previous one too.
Absolutely. Thanks for the explanation
The NOC I am using is the same for my previous two jobs.
My first job was for 2.5 years and the second for 8 months.. Which totals 3yrs and 2 months.. So it's more than 3 years in the same NOC.

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
No misrepresentation...you can mention that spouse hasn't decided yet for future stay in Canada. she is still exploring opportunities elsewhere. Once she made her mind you will inform respective agency and process the desire documentation afterward
You will get a Procedural Fairness Letter for an explanation and if the VO is not satisfied with that the application can get refused. If Your spouse who is already accompanying you in Canada and you say she’s non-accompanied is clearly playing with the system to boost your CRS.

Reactions: WunderCat

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Since Oct 30, Except for the Dec 19 draw(that was B2B) most of the people who are selected are the new joiners.The people who have been waiting in the pool have not been selected at all.
Lets be realistic.
Yh dat happened bcz of one month gap in October , and many people have completed their 3 years work experience ; moreover, everybody is aware of EE nowadays . But , the fact is that new candidates won’t keep coming . Many people are exploiting the system aswell, by selecting spouse non acc. , and after getting ITA , they want to add their spouse saying that they mistakenly selected the option . Hence , bcz of such people others are suffering , I could do that and my score would be 473 .

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
You will get a Procedural Fairness Letter for an explanation and if the VO is not satisfied with that the application can get refused. If Your spouse who is already accompanying you in Canada and you say she’s non-accompanied is clearly playing with the system to boost your CRS.
These people think they r clever

Aelhajj89

Jan 11, 2020
Update on the OINP Tech Draw:

NOIs issued in 2020 to date
  • Human Capital Priorities Stream - 954
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream - 242
  • Skilled Trades Stream - 0
Today, on January 15, 2020 (10:00 AM EST), 954 NOIs were sent out to applicants in the 460-472 CRS range.
Can you please give more infortmation about the selected frensh speaking that they were selected???
This mean if my score is between 460-472 and i did the TEF i will be selected or its also related to my NOC??

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Can you please give more infortmation about the selected frensh speaking that they were selected???
This mean if my score is between 460-472 and i did the TEF i will be selected or its also related to my NOC??
you would be selected for french if you have tef

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Only hope I have left is that they issue ITAs for more than 4000s people in the next draws. I have already begun to learn French but it is not that easy..
I would like to learn French as well. Could you share more details of the French language program please.
Thanks

Reactions: sam1994