+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Then there'll be FST draws and four-week gaps between regular draws, and all hell will break loose again like what happened in 2019.
even before that, pnp's are just coming in full form.Its just the month of Jan that the number of PnP's will be low.Starting from Feb, the Ontario and BC PnP's issued in Dec will start kicking in.

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
hello, Assuming a draw every 2 weeks and your earlier calculation, it is fair to assume that cutoff points won't fall below 471 for a long time (assuming 3600 draws).

Thanks.
Yes, without b2b draw, at current rate(3400-3600ITA per 14 days), it will never drop below CRS 471.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Finally got the ITA. And trust me when I saw it, it was a sigh of relief. Best of luck to all who didn't go through this time. May God help us all!!

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Congrats to all who made it in this draw!

Stuck at 458, which'll be 453 as of 1st April (turning 33). I see no hope at all, have max score in IELTS and have a Masters degree. Spouse score in IELTS is pretty decent too and with a Bachelors degree. Applied in SINP already. What other options do I have? NOC code 6222.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I'm here only my friend. My application is currently in process, I'll share the good news as soon as I get it :)

What's your current status? Any progress with your application?
New year, same old story.
417 isn't a great score, all hope lies in PNPs.
Got a call from master's degree university and I'm really sad to learn the reason for not getting my master's assessed. They sealed it with distance education stamp instead of regular one. The university clarified this with IQAS somehow. They're getting their steps right I hope, and send correct transcripts to the ECA authorities now. Have eaten up a full year now.

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
New year, same old story.
417 isn't a great score, all hope lies in PNPs.
Got a call from master's degree university and I'm really sad to learn the reason for not getting my master's assessed. They sealed it with distance education stamp instead of regular one. The university clarified this with IQAS somehow. They're getting their steps right I hope, and send correct transcripts to the ECA authorities now. Have eaten up a full year now.
My masters was distance learning course and WES has assessed this as a 3 year bachelor... I don’t think there’s any issue if you’ve done a distance education bachelors or masters

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
One question. I submitted my profile in August and I am now at 459 planning to retake ielts to jump to 468. If I Do so, will my profile be the August profile or the date it is updated with new info? Thanks

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
One question. I submitted my profile in August and I am now at 459 planning to retake ielts to jump to 468. If I Do so, will my profile be the August profile or the date it is updated with new info? Thanks
Date will not be updated .... it’ll still expire this year August after you update it