+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys,

I literally submitted my application 2 hours before the draw, with the overall score of 474, which is higher than the lowest invited. My account says I am already a candidate; wondering if there is any more step I should do so as to get my application into the pool for real?
You wont get ITA in this draw because the cutoff for the draw is application submitted before Dec 27

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Guys I have question off context.
When I try to sign in sometimes I fall into an endless loop. Once I click continue I get forwarded to the immigration front page. I go to sign in again and once I sign I get forwarded to the front page .... Sometimes I delete cookies it works. Today it doesn't want to work. Any ideas how to avoid being forwarded to the wrong page?
It happens usually after a draw because of too much traffic :) , just keep trying or check later

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
You wont get ITA in this draw because the cutoff for the draw is application submitted before Dec 27
Isn't tie breaker rule only applicable to draw ? This person has 474 and the draw was 473.
They should get an ITA

Reactions: sam1994

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hey guys,

I literally submitted my application 2 hours before the draw, with the overall score of 474, which is higher than the lowest invited. My account says I am already a candidate; wondering if there is any more step I should do so as to get my application into the pool for real?
If your profile was fully submitted before the draw, you will get the invite. If not, you won't get invite this time but are in the pool now

Reactions: sam1994

eld43

Nov 18, 2019
Toronto,Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, I have a doubt, I and my wife both are in Canada we have both studied here, after creating ee profile our score is 464, can we select spouse not coming with you Canada, which will increase the points to 469, and she has 7 months of remaining work permit, once I got the ITA, is she able to apply for ee or pr ;) it just a thought if anyone has done this , please reply :D

Reactions: rahul7385

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello house. Cannot find many previous users. I think they have lost interest in this immigration scene.
Also @13nitinsharma, what's your status now? Haven't heard anything, or have I missed the good news?

tokalaangel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys, this is an awkward question..

My score was at 453 a few months ago and now it's at 478 and I don't know why. I've received an ITA but I'm still waiting to hear back on my PR renouncement that I submitted in November. What should I do? I think I forgot to submit a copy of my passport for that renouncement so I was waiting to get my documents back before resending....

Should I decline and wait to get PR renouncement processed or accept and try to apply and then see if I get denied?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017

My score was at 453 a few months ago and now it's at 478 and I don't know why. I've received an ITA but I'm still waiting to hear back on my PR renouncement that I submitted in November. What should I do? I think I forgot to submit a copy of my passport for that renouncement so I was waiting to get my documents back before resending....

Should I decline and wait to get PR renouncement processed or accept and try to apply and then see if I get denied?
There's no point reapplying if your status hasn't been renounced yet. You are officially still a PR

tokalaangel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
There's no point reapplying if your status hasn't been renounced yet. You are officially still a PR
Will I be at any risk if I decline this round and wait to get confirmation of my renouncement? Also, does anyone know about how long the processing a renouncement should take? It's been 3 months and I have not heard back at all. I am planning to just send in another application with all documents in hopes of saving time.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC

Awkward and weird indeed. I have spent 10+ mins on reading and re-reading what you have mentioned. I still have no clue what you're talking about. If you are already a PR, why are you in the pool with the points? If you are renouncing PR, why are you here on this forum?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Will I be at any risk if I decline this round and wait to get confirmation of my renouncement? Also, does anyone know about how long the processing a renouncement should take? It's been 3 months and I have not heard back at all. I am planning to just send in another application with all documents in hopes of saving time.
Not sure what you mean by risk. If you decline, your profile remains in the pool and is eligible for future draws.
Have you tried to contact IRCC regarding the application. There's no need to send the same application twice. It would only create confusion or even further delays

tokalaangel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Awkward and weird indeed. I have spent 10+ mins on reading and re-reading what you have mentioned. I still have no clue what you're talking about. If you are already a PR, why are you in the pool with the points? If you are renouncing PR, why are you here on this forum?
I received PR when I was 12. I am now 27. My family did not maintain residency obligations and I am too old now to file any type of appeal so I am trying to re-apply through the EE.

I only just found out that I already had PR after I submitted to the EE. I need to be able to go between the US and Canada since I work in the US so I mailed out an PR renouncement form to have that freedom of travel.

Reactions: immonger

tokalaangel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Not sure what you mean by risk. If you decline, your profile remains in the pool and is eligible for future draws.
Have you tried to contact IRCC regarding the application. There's no need to send the same application twice. It would only create confusion or even further delays
So for all subsequent draws that I qualify for, I just need to decline them until my PR renouncement is processed?

My first PR renouncement application is missing a document. It would get send back/declined anyway, which was why I thought it might be better to send another one with ALL documents.

I have tried to call the IRCC but wasn't able to navigate around the menus to find an operator... :C