4 $24,083
5 $27,315
6 $30,806
7 $34,299
For each additional family member $3,492

New funds required issued by cic

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
Thanks to another user on this forum, I found 25 points I didn't know I had.
I had two separate skilled jobs but I thought the experience only counts for one job and didn't put in the previous job. I had an NOC 0 and NOC B for 2 years experience instead of one. This would put me under CEC.
465 -> 490! Fingers crossed!

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
If an organization is so unprofessional with bunch of incompetent and idiot staff, why would you pay them to evaluate your education level and besides, why on earth if you cannot follow a system, struggle to be part of their community?

Good luck with the uprising and your legal proceedings!
I appreciate your advise, but there are a number of people who are facing same issue because of their incompetence's and lack of management practices and I am just raising my concern in order to make their working pattern accurate for every student. I know I must have clicked their terms and conditions when I made my profile earlier and that will hinder me go against them on legal grounds but, still I don't care if anyone believe me or not but WES is not working similar for every student and those might be the luckiest one who have gotten their evaluation done accordingly.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I appreciate your advise, but there are a number of people who are facing same issue because of their incompetence's and lack of management practices and I am just raising my concern in order to make their working pattern accurate for every student. I know I must have clicked their terms and conditions when I made my profile earlier and that will hinder me go against them on legal grounds but, still I don't care if anyone believe me or not but WES is not working similar for every student and those might be the luckiest one who have gotten their evaluation done accordingly.
I do understand your genuine concerns over the delay and some carelessness from the other end but you must also look at the current situation as well.
December was the month of holidays and there is a lot of backlog now. Their processing time has increased as well. They are no more able to handover an ECA report within 30-days period due to multiple factors.
Those who earlier applied to IQAS for better evaluation have been turned back as they paused new applications till May 2020. Now majority of applications are with WES. Your documents were misplaced unfortunately at first but may be this time they will get it right.

please have patience and stay positive.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
See! Seems like you're an other Indian student like me who is suffering or suffered through same issue, I really want to go through legal proceedings against them because I am totally confident about my documents and they are just delaying matter due to unreasonable grounds. Now they just told me to wait another seven days (WES supervisor through call).
No, you got my post all wrong. I am not an Indian student. They have a more scrutinized system on Indian certificates because many, and I mean many fake certificates were issued in the past. I barely lost my job a few years back because I hired an Indian engineer and it turned out that he has a fake bachelor degree! Tons of them floked to Canada with fake masters. Just google it. That’s why I totally understand why they are being so meticulous about their check-ups and they should.

btw I am in no way articulating any bad vibes on Indians, my boss is Indian and many of my friends are, I love them.

and Yes, wes staff are idiots because they could use some automation in their day to day work, which could save their time and effort, but, we have to play their game as we obviously need them more than they need us.

Reactions: hgunawa

LetgoC

Oct 24, 2019
I am at 453 and there is no hope :( ... please can anyone help with an online diploma course that WES accepts ... so I can enroll

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have submitted my profile in june 2019 with 446 points and gave ielts 4 times but could only improve to 451, I will be completing my 2 years work experience in may 2020 which will give 13 more points, hence my points in may will be 464, any hopes of cut off at 464 in may?
Any response will be appreciated.