+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi there,

i am facing an issue regarding my ECA report, i have emailing to WES from last 3 months because first in September 2019 i paid my fee and sent my provisional degree from here in Canada then, i managed to send my transcripts from my University (Indian listed under WES) and they had updated my account with the status "ON HOLD" finally after so many calls every week (6 7 times) i managed to get the reason for this issue and they replied "we are not able to locate your documents and therefore they issued a refund and asked me to send my transcripts again from University and they will do my evaluation at no cost.

So, i managed to send them again and WES received those transcripts again on 27 December 2019 and today they updated my account with the same status "ON HOLD" waiting for your documents (mark-sheets/transcripts)? Seriously these guys have no idea what are they doing and from today's talk with their supervisor on telephone they want me to write "contact us" form again and wait for 7 business days. No idea what to do! kindly assist me if someone has gone through the same situation........

Thanks

Indian credentials = extra verification time!

It’s unfair but the fact is simple as that!

Reactions: Dr Seun

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
His payroll would need to be run by a Canadian registered subsidiary. To be a valid Canadian subsidiary, it should be registered with the CRA and have a business number for government to track it as a Canadian business and the business should be paying taxes in Canada . He also needs to be issued a Canadian T4 slip by the company (T4 is the Canadian version of US w2 or Indian form 16) to be able to claim it as a Canadian work experience.
Thank you so much for the response. Cleared up the doubt.

Reactions: alexross

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Indian credentials = extra verification time!

It’s unfair but the fact is simple as that!
But this is not fair i would like to go with legal authorities in order to make complaint against them but I don’t know if someone has gone through the same scenario, because they are asking me to send same thing again and again which is annoying and delaying the matter

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
But this is not fair i would like to go with legal authorities in order to make complaint against them but I don’t know if someone has gone through the same scenario, because they are asking me to send same thing again and again which is annoying and delaying the matter
I would rather recommend to get in touch with your indian university to get confirmation of verification from WES, 1.

secondly, count 35 working days from the status when all documents have been received and accepted (after verification).

no need to rush into spending your hard earned money and time. they will definitely have a clause somewhere in terms and conditions to safeguard them from legal proceedings which you and many applicants including myself accepted just to get the WES profile created and application submitted. Just wait bro!

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I would rather recommend to get in touch with your indian university to get confirmation of verification from WES, 1.

secondly, count 35 working days from the status when all documents have been received and accepted (after verification).

no need to rush into spending your hard earned money and time. they will definitely have a clause somewhere in terms and conditions to safeguard them from legal proceedings which you and many applicants including myself accepted just to get the WES profile created and application submitted. Just wait bro!
I know maybe we have accepted some terms and conditions during we made profile on their website but as a leading credential evaluation authority they must serve their duty in a right way rather than wasting time for such silly reasons because no one like me is going to evaluate his fake degree and they are just delaying matter by mentioning mistakes such as: no reference number was written and envelope cannot be located by us, so why don’t they simply reply to perspective candidates that they cannot evaluate their degrees or unable to do this because of careless staff of large number of applicants. But believe me this is wrong and there should be something done in order to make their working procedure accurate and even their customer service don’t know anything

Last edited:

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I know maybe we have accepted some terms and conditions during we made profile on their website but as a leading credential evaluation authority they must serve their duty in a right way rather than wasting time for such silly reasons because no one like me is going to evaluate his fake degree and they are just delaying matter by mentioning mistakes such as: no reference number was written and envelope cannot be located my us, so why don’t they simply reply to perspective candidates that they cannot evaluate their degrees or unable to do this because of careless staff of large number of applicants. But believe me this is wrong and there should be something done in order to make their working procedure accurate and even their customer service don’t know anything
i understand your frustration but the fact is even after education bodies sends them transcripts and certificates directly, they do the verification process again with the sending university. therefore i can only advise you to check with your university for verification from WES after your courier is delivered and updated in WES portal. then you will have to call them and explain the missing documents case and to escalate the case.

Learn to live with the crocodile if your are settling is deep waters !

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I know maybe we have accepted some terms and conditions during we made profile on their website but as a leading credential evaluation authority they must serve their duty in a right way rather than wasting time for such silly reasons because no one like me is going to evaluate his fake degree and they are just delaying matter by mentioning mistakes such as: no reference number was written and envelope cannot be located by us, so why don’t they simply reply to perspective candidates that they cannot evaluate their degrees or unable to do this because of careless staff of large number of applicants. But believe me this is wrong and there should be something done in order to make their working procedure accurate and even their customer service don’t know anything

There is a very good reason why WES has a more cautious approach towards Indian degrees. I am not here to ruffle any feathers, just stating facts. And yes, their staff are idiots and incompetent, that I agree with.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
There is a very good reason why WES has a more cautious approach towards Indian degrees. I am not here to ruffle any feathers, just stating facts. And yes, their staff are idiots and incompetent, that I agree with.
See! Seems like you're an other Indian student like me who is suffering or suffered through same issue, I really want to go through legal proceedings against them because I am totally confident about my documents and they are just delaying matter due to unreasonable grounds. Now they just told me to wait another seven days (WES supervisor through call).

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
See! Seems like you're an other Indian student like me who is suffering or suffered through same issue, I really want to go through legal proceedings against them because I am totally confident about my documents and they are just delaying matter due to unreasonable grounds. Now they just told me to wait another seven days (WES supervisor through call).

If an organization is so unprofessional with bunch of incompetent and idiot staff, why would you pay them to evaluate your education level and besides, why on earth if you cannot follow a system, struggle to be part of their community?

Good luck with the uprising and your legal proceedings!

Reactions: Dr Seun