+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I think for some people, they need to articulate their disappointment and validate their assumptions as a way to get closure and possibly move on if this option is unfortunately no longer viable due to high cutoff scores. Also by sharing their negative assumptions, they can get correction from others and counterbalance their views in case they misunderstood the trend or over estimated the negative trend score so as not to give up too early if they still have a chance
An interesting and logical way to view it and I have to agree with it.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi there. I need a suggestion for my friend. After doing her Bachelor's she did masters in physics in india. Now should she go with WES or IQAS?

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi there. I need a suggestion for my friend. After doing her Bachelor's she did masters in physics in india. Now should she go with WES or IQAS?
try IQAS, they give equivalency to Masters but the body has closed its doors till May 2020 due to an increased no of assessment files.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Okay ...thank you sir.
How about CES Toronto? I got my assessment done by them and it took 3 months exactly since I uploaded all the documents. I got my MCA degree evaluated by them to Masters equivalency.

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
My goal for 2020 is to be in Canada before my next birthday in August.
Crs 467
Spouse Bsc ECA in process to increase CRS to 475

Reactions: anasalee

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I’m sitting at 451. With a high level of confusion.
I have high ielts and can’t give that again as it won’t get me any increase.

Should I wait or just stop thinking about canada now?

Need an honest opinion for the experts here
I'm at 452 myself - CLB 10 - already maxed out on credentials except for French. What other options do you have?

I'd say keep your application running 9n this end and look into something else.

If you have the extra money, you couple apply for a Masters in the UK - they're giving out work visas after you graduate - I know it's a longer route but it's something. Good luck

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
What abt 464? No hope
To be honest. I am not at all an expert to predict. We have few folks here who have a more realistic data driven approach and I guess they'd be your best bet to advise on chances of 464. However, I'd tell that the common consensus across these threads is to explore other avenues to increase score. e.g: higher IELTS score, spouse ECA, French language etc etc.

Reactions: mdshoaib

Owen Takudzwa

Jun 20, 2019
I am studying towards a Masters degree and have completed courses with enough credits to make a Post-grad certificate/ diploma. However, due to the nature of my program, I cannot apply for a certificate or diploma but my institution can provide a transcript of all the courses I have completed.

1) Can WES give a certificate/ diploma equivalence (using the credits from the courses I already have) even if my institution has not given me a certificate/ diploma?
2) Will CIC accept the WES report?

Please help.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I’m sitting at 451. With a high level of confusion.
I have high ielts and can’t give that again as it won’t get me any increase.

Should I wait or just stop thinking about canada now?

Need an honest opinion for the experts here
There are PNP options. Saskatchewan is actively issuing ITAs with an expanded NOC list. Give it a try. I missed the golden 2017 year and could not crack the 2018/19 cut off due to age factor. Got SK PNP nomination and now have the chance. They are pretty fast now in issuing nominations I see. Got my nomination in exactly 2 months.

Reactions: alexross