Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Thanks. I was wondering if adding LMIA detials would be good or waiting for 468? ideally, does adding LMIA add any complications when the verification is done by the issuing officer? Also, anyone who added LMIA to their profile and got an ITA, can you advise how did the process look like?
Hi Everyone. can someone please respond to my question? to recap, I am working in Canada currently and my score is at 468 without adding LMIA. My LMIA got approved few weeks back (valid until Feb 2021)so I am wondering if I can add it to my profile and if there will be any complexity. Also, what if say my job ends before my PR arrives and worst case I have to go back to India??

Please please respond so that I can update my profile.

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
Send the whole problem to WES asking for advice, however, I don't think they will let you bypass with the certificate only, had similar situation but with the transcript and no certificate and they got me on pending
Thanks for the response.

Here's the another problem. My post graduate diploma certificate is from a different university to that of my bachelor's degree. In order to evaluate the PGP certificate we need to send our bachelors documents as well. In such situations can we possibly send 2 different posts for each degree to WES. Does WES accept the documents if sent via different posts rather than in a single post

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for the response.

Here's the another problem. My post graduate diploma certificate is from a different university to that of my bachelor's degree. In order to evaluate the PGP certificate we need to send our bachelors documents as well. In such situations can we possibly send 2 different posts for each degree to WES. Does WES accept the documents if sent via different posts rather than in a single post
They have to be sent through different posts, as the universities need to send them by themselves. You can't collect the transcripts / documents from university and send them on your own.

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi Guys,
I need some genuine suggestion regarding my EE profile.
My CRS was 465 but I managed to improve my IELTS and my CRS currently stands at 468. I got LRSW: 9,8.5,7 and 7(results declared today). So technically, I still have room to improve my score to 471 by scoring 7.5 in speaking or writing and 474 by scoring 7.5 in both speaking and writing.
My options here are:
1. Reattempt IELTS. (The thing is I already gave 3 IELTS attempt, and every time I scored 7 in writing and speaking. I am not entirely sure if I could manage to score more than 7, and of course, the money it takes to give an attempt.)
2. Apply for remarking with a hope to get 7.5 in at least writing or speaking.
3. Wait at 468.( I am just 23 y/o so no problem with age here)
Your suggestions will be appreciated.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
Hi Guys,
My CRS was 465 but I managed to improve my IELTS and my CRS currently stands at 468. I got LRSW: 9,8.5,7 and 7(results declared today). So technically, I still have room to improve my score to 471 by scoring 7.5 in speaking or writing and 474 by scoring 7.5 in both speaking and writing.
My options here are:
1. Reattempt IELTS. (The thing is I already gave 3 IELTS attempt, and every time I scored 7 in writing and speaking. I am not entirely sure if I could manage to score more than 7, and of course, the money it takes to give an attempt.)
Only cuz your age favors you, go for 3rd option.

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
My options here are:
If you can't wait till your ITA, I suggest you go for re-evaluation, chances are you get half a point.
There is no guarantee you will score higher in the next IELTS (given your current scoring ability it's matter of the mood, health state at the time of the exam, I have been there)

Also, your score is good enough, in my opinion the next ITA will slightly increase to low 470s, but then it should get back to 468-469 in Feb.

Reactions: cshetna

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
If you can't wait till your ITA, I suggest you go for re-evaluation, chances are you get half a point.
There is no guarantee you will score higher in the next IELTS (given your current scoring ability it's matter of the mood, health state at the time of the exam, I have been there)

Also, your score is good enough, in my opinion the next ITA will slightly increase to low 470s, but then it should get back to 468-469 in Feb.
Thank you so much. Appreciate your suggestion.

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Only cuz your age favors you, go for 3rd option.
I don't know. Seeing the cut off these days, I think I should not take chances, but the positive here is there is no backlog of people with CRS more than 469, thanks to the draw on Dec 19th.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know. Seeing the cut off these days, I think I should not take chances, but the positive here is there is no backlog of people with CRS more than 469, thanks to the draw on Dec 19th.
Me and my wife lose 5 points on coming 1st of February so we had to increase our score before that, that's why I reappeared for IELTS & increased the score by 4 to 472.. :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: ersandee

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Any hope for b2b draws in Jan 2020? Seeing the statistics,there were 3 draws in 2019 January( one b2b draw), but in 2018 January only two draws and in 2017 January 3 draws( one b2b draw).

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Any hope for b2b draws in Jan 2020? Seeing the statistics,there were 3 draws in 2019 January( one b2b draw), but in 2018 January only two draws and in 2017 January 3 draws( one b2b draw).

There might be a draw on the 2nd of January.

Fingers crossed

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi Everyone. can someone please respond to my question? to recap, I am working in Canada currently and my score is at 468 without adding LMIA. My LMIA got approved few weeks back (valid until Feb 2021)so I am wondering if I can add it to my profile and if there will be any complexity. Also, what if say my job ends before my PR arrives and worst case I have to go back to India??

Please please respond so that I can update my profile.

Request people to please advise on the above question. I am running out of time to update my profile for the early Jan draw.

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Suggestion needed:

Currently CLB 9. And crs scores 468. Age 28. Would be 29 yrs this Jan. Should I reappear for IELTS as I am out of the track. Would need a refresher to get on the track back. I would help me to get extra 3 points in reading

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Suggestion needed:

Currently CLB 9. And crs scores 468. Age 28. Would be 29 yrs this Jan. Should I reappear for IELTS as I am out of the track. Would need a refresher to get on the track back. I would help me to get extra 3 points in reading
4 year degree and one year Canadian experience ? Same here