+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

midtagh

Dec 11, 2019
I can't understand why are they not letting us know the exact draw date? Is it that difficult to publish a schedule for people who are waiting for these draws? Is it impossible to let us know the number of candidates in each range? who cares how many people are in 430-440 when the CSR point is 472?!

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I can't understand why are they not letting us know the exact draw date? Is it that difficult to publish a schedule for people who are waiting for these draws? Is it impossible to let us know the number of candidates in each range? who cares how many people are in 430-440 when the CSR point is 472?!
I think it is because they will adjust the draw date and size according to the speed of inflow of candidates into the pool as well as the rate at which approved PRs do their landing. As these things keep changing, they will keep adjusting their draw dates and sizes

m.q.z90

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Stuck at a CRS of 467 due to the absurdity of WES. Hoping for a draw todat and cut off score to reduce to 460s range.. Else will have to wait for ECA of Masters from CES..

saezien

Dec 10, 2019
I think it is because they will adjust the draw date and size according to the speed of inflow of candidates into the pool as well as the rate at which approved PRs do their landing. As these things keep changing, they will keep adjusting their draw dates and sizes
They don't seem like they're adjusting anything anymore lol