+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

saezien

Dec 10, 2019
Everyone left in the pool now has a score of 472 or less right? Which means that between every draw and another more than 3200 people come in with such scores? Besides getting a pnp, how?

Reactions: shinoshino

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Life is unfair everywhere, if you can find a perfect place with total justice and fairness...why don't you move there
Even though, I'd say Canadian's system is still way fairer than the others' (e.g. U.S. ). At least you will not be discriminated against on your birth of place. If you want to get a green card in the U.S. though employment and you are from India or China. You are definitely screwed,LOL.

Reactions: facethereality

Sadko

Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys, can we expect the next round 18th of December? I'm reading some posts and they say it's probably gonna happen
Just checked last year draw history:

Date and time of round: December 12, 2018
Date and time of round: December 19, 2018

SO I'm pretty sure we'll have another one within a week, hopefully!!!!

Reactions: dayocanny

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I am not saying buying PR, I just want a fair game.
1 Foreign and 1 Canadian exp gives more than 2 year canadian experience. If one is becoming PR in Canada Canadian experience worth more or mixed. Still i am not asking for more points for canadian experience atleast it should be equall. Try it in CRS calculator you will know.

And it is all about investment and money akshay kumar neither had skilled work experience nor he gave ielts, Just bought property and given citizenship. So the thing is why not fair game ?? why just the system that will hang everybody in loop?
Honestly it sounds fair. Theoretically, when you apply to be an international student you have to prove ties to your home country therefore you are expected to go back and not immigrate. That's why the system is designed that way. If you are pursuing an Canadian education solely to get an PR with no intention to go back, you are basically trying to twist the system. That's why they are probably rewarding more points to people who have foreign work experience. If they do not do that, it's like rewarding someone who basically misrepresented their student visa application.

I am sure most people who are getting prs have canadian education and job experience though. They just might be getting their second education or masters in Canada. That with foreign and Canadian work experience will boost their score pretty high.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hey guys, can we expect the next round 18th of December? I'm reading some posts and they say it's probably gonna happen
Just checked last year draw history:

Date and time of round: December 12, 2018
Date and time of round: December 19, 2018

SO I'm pretty sure we'll have another one within a week, hopefully!!!!
With this score and the draw today, I would say that it is very unlikely to happen

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
from next year they are planning to award extra 30 points to candidate who completed Canadian education?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
are you able to see ? ,it means i am asking is it true or not
Obviously I am able to see, but you have not communicated the full context of your question. You did not pull that 30 points out of thin air. You must have heard it from somewhere. So you need to provide more context by providing where you heard this from. If you did not hear/read this from anywhere then please clearly mention that you day dreamed it, and asking others if your day dream will come true

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Obviously I am able to see, but you have not communicated the full context of your question. You did not pull that 30 points out of thin air. You must have heard it from somewhere. So you need to provide more context by providing where you heard this from. If you did not hear/read this from anywhere then please clearly mention that you day dreamed it, and asking others if your day dream will come true
LOL that was savage... well said though

Reactions: alexross

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
For instance, the view that Express Entry was not giving enough preference to international students led to changes whereby international students are now awarded u
No, They started awarding extra 30 points like 2 years ago.
ohhhh i read in one article,i thought again they are planning to award extra points.
feeling nervous with 472 score

p to 30 additional points under the CRS.