+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 133rd Draw

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's a lot of people applying from the U.S i bet, those on the H1B visa and the like, and with the U.S making it harder to immigrate there permanently under the Trump administration, many of them are looking at the relative ease of applying through EE for PR in Canada and going that route.

There's also been a lot of advertising about immigration to Canada around the world, as one of the few countries that have a straightforward immigration system and process for applying for PR.

Don't take this wrong way, but i think many of you should start looking at Australia especially if you're pretty far from the cut-off score.
I've known a few guys who invested so much to move to Australia. The game is even harder there, and they switch to look for their Plan B - Canada.

Reactions: Captain789

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe they decreased it to 3200 in order to have a b2b draw next week. So they won't exceed the total number of invited for 2019.
bhai that is height of optimistic attitude, To be frank, I can not be more agree on your logic. You are right, That is possibility

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, I feel you. After spending over 100k I would expect a little bit more than 30 extra points.
You both saying that just because it benefits you. Just sit tight and a couple of more years of work should do the trick for you. You are basically saying you should have the right to buy PRs by spending stupid amount of money in a Canadian college. I do not think that's fair at all. You already have a good advantage and people who are outside Canada have to burst their asses to achieve such a high score. Just chill and try to improve you score. Just because it's going to take you more time than you thought it does not mean it's not achievable.

Sadko

Dec 11, 2019
OMG I forgot to submit the application after an update, shame on me nooo!!!! Is it the last draw for this year or we can expect the other one in 2 weeks????

SophiaLuo

Nov 27, 2019
I suddenly think that if there is a draw on Dec 18th, it must be a FST draw:oops:then they can have 2 draws in Dec

BPreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi Members,
I will complete my 3 years of experience in January 2020 and my score has already increased by 25 points last week from 450 to 475.

I want to ask if I apply in January with the ITA that I will receive today, will that be legible or does that puts me at a risk of getting my application rejected.

TIA

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
The crazy thing is, the 460 trend lasted about 3 months only. Now it's gone and it doesn't seem to come back any time soon if ever.

How to pursue a certain score if we are not sure for how long it is going to trend?

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
You both saying that just because it benefits you. Just sit tight and a couple of more years of work should do the trick for you. You are basically saying you should have the right to buy PRs by spending stupid amount of money in a Canadian college. I do not think that's fair at all. You already have a good advantage and people who are outside Canada have to burst their asses to achieve such a high score. Just chill and try to improve you score. Just because it's going to take you more time than you thought it does not mean it's not achievable.
I am not saying buying PR, I just want a fair game.
1 Foreign and 1 Canadian exp gives more than 2 year canadian experiwnce. If one is becoming PR in Canada Canadian experience worth more or mixed. Still i am not asking for more points for canadian experience atleast it should be equall. Try it in CRS calculator you will know.

And it is all about investment and money akshay kumar neither had skilled work experience nor he gave ielts, Just bought property and given citizenship. So the thing is why not fair game ?? why just the system that will hang everybody in loop?

sinmansion

Oct 17, 2019
Well you guys should be Prepared for a great surprise from cic on 18th of december..... Don't ask me how or where i got the information from.... If you guys can come up with some pessimistic estimates about crs score jumping to 480 next year....then don't bother to ask me how i got my estimates....please guys for those of us feeling empty... I can assure it is going to end in praise..i can assure you guys....

Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – December 18th, 2019

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 7,200Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 7200th or above

Date and time of round: December 18th, 2019 at 12:44:41 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 462

Tie-breaking rule: October 25, 2019 at 6:29:10 U
Someone wrote this on the 132nd thread.

Reactions: Yue

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
people between 460-470 can expect miracle, People between 451-460 can either raise their score or wait till ray of hope #525
people between 440-450 can either raise their score or go to Nepal.

I have no words for this insanity, I spend around 40K for canadian education and now working like dog since last 1.8 years without any vacation yet and now I have to pack my bags and go home. This is not how i should end up after wasting thousands of dollar and wasting almost 4 years of my life
Same with me...what’s your score man ??