+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
I heard that some IELTS organizations create fake EE profiles with high scores to increase the CRS score artificially so that they get more people to register for IELTS every week. Not sure if this is correct info, but if they do, they have to be hanged!!!

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
I heard that some IELTS organizations create fake EE profiles with high scores to increase the CRS score artificially so that they get more people to register for IELTS every week. Not sure if this is correct info, but if they do, they have to be hanged!!!
In my opinion those people are just scammers and will not reply to you once money is paid. In worst case scenario if they are making fake certificate, There is no way in hell that IRCC will not catch these fake scores, They verify everything. But if that is the case, yes they will hold scores high. But I don't think there are even 5% of profile with forged score. Just more and more people interested in Canada and gap in regular FSW/CEC draw is reason behind high rise in cut offs.

Just in few hours we will know either to pray more or pray more and more :D

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
Iff they continue 3600 even in new year, Yes it will come down at least till 456-458 till May 2020. But we will know their agenda from January itself. If today score reach 468 then we can expect it to be 465-466 in B2B. Further 3600 continuation will bring it down but if they reduce it to 3300 like always and PNP army will strike again then score will stuck in high range for so long and again sky rocket in May. Do not curse me I am willing that score comes down to 450. I will get 466 in march end and pgwp expiring in sept. I hope they will make it easy with new programs in 2020 for international students or else I have to pack my bags :(
I understand brother. Like I said. Testing times for all.