B2B draw next week is the most likely scenario. But we can't be sureIf they continue to make draws every two weeks, there should be one today and the last of the year should be on Christmas day.
Considering that, do you think they will move the draw scheduled for Christmas for next week (B2B)???
Hi Fantastica, I don't want to risk the ITA, December and January are fairly slow and 60 days to get everything in order become 20-30, so while my score isn't the best, I can still max out in January by having my wife take the IELTS and just wait for the next draw with about 480 points...Why don't you get ITA then wait a month before submitting instead of waiting for ITA while fixing POF
Even if I retake IELTS , I can only get 465 .. so I think my case is to start French lessons in Jan .will lose 5points on 24th JuneSame, not nervous. I know that I won't be picked in a few next draws. 459.
Looking how things are going and if its still bad in a couple of months, then will rewrite IELTS.