+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks to OINP and you forum members, I received my ITA on 27 Nov and submitted my application on 1st December 2019. Now, it's a wait and the pause of struggles and anxieties. Thank you for your sharing this journey with me.

Special thanks to @13nitinsharma for his support and morale boosters!

@Angel1113 : U can take my name off the tracker.
Enjoy the last phase of your PPR. Good luck!

Reactions: EnthuChap

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Thanks to OINP and you forum members, I received my ITA on 27 Nov and submitted my application on 1st December 2019. Now, it's a wait and the pause of struggles and anxieties. Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Special thanks to @13nitinsharma for his support and morale boosters!

@Angel1113 : U can take my name off the tracker.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I understand mate. It's all upto the interpretation but i can vouch that u need not decline your ITA as u now have 3 years experience.
@Islander5548, I agree with this. If you submit your documents after completion of 3 years of work experience, you're good to go. I've read many people doing this over the year, and some of them have received PPR, others are almost there. You do not need to decline the invitation because as of now, you have completed the experience requirement. If I were you, I'll be submitting all my documents in the morning.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
w
Hahaha....asking just to have some positivity...left my job for preparation of IELTS as this was last chance for me....already I have lost 11 points of age and am going to loose other 5 in early Feb..prepared hard to crack IELTS to fetch max. Marks and after that struggle...what I know is CRS is very high ...Dec 18 is only hope for me so this is very nervous situation for me if u can understand bro
wow..did you actually leave your job for IELTS only? :O

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
i am going to decline my ITA i got on November 27th. i was planning on accepting it and submitting the docs after i complete my three years as I received the ITA a week before i completed my third year on the job. its simply not worth risking my PR application based on a petty thing like this. my CRS is 471 and i am positive i will get the ITA on the next draw.

I completed three years yesterday ( 5th of December).

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-11.2.html

"Visa or other document not to be issued

• 11.2 (1) An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make that application if — at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application — the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or did not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were issued the invitation.
  • Marginal note:Exceptions

(2) Despite subsection (1), an officer may issue the visa or other document if, at the time the officer received their application,
    • (a) the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) — or did not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) — because the applicant’s birthday occurred after the invitation was issued; or
    • (b) the foreign national did not have the qualifications they had at the time the invitation was issued and on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), but
      • (i) they met the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e), and
      • (ii) they occupied a rank that is not lower than the rank that a foreign national was required to have occupied to be invited to make an application."
not gonna effect your case if u accept it as my brother did the same thing and he never had any problem so dont waste an ITA if you wanna to reject it then why u r entering the pool or increasing the score thats really dumb and yeah delete my comment i dont care but if u r wasting it yeah i am pissed and lot of people are it might have belonged to them rather than you waste totally but i would say accept it you will be fine lot of people i have seen this they never had any problem its upto you

hunnysaini

Nov 19, 2019
when that person updated the internal crs tracker, after that many people registered their score. may be around 12 people. no one is with more than 469 points.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
last time it dropped 1 point only as all new profiles were added with high score, or new with less score and old profiles improved their score and pool size remained almost same for 451-600 and 1K people reduced from 440-450. If that is not the case on 11 Dec, it might come down 2-3-4 points, and B2B on 18 Dec might bring it down 3-4-5 points, God knows. It is critical time but still I think people above 465 should not worry about it unless they are maxed out in ielts and loosing points very soon. Real game will be declared with their target/ITA from January.

Last edited:

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
not gonna effect your case if u accept it as my brother did the same thing and he never had any problem so dont waste an ITA if you wanna to reject it then why u r entering the pool or increasing the score thats really dumb and yeah delete my comment i dont care but if u r wasting it yeah i am pissed and lot of people are it might have belonged to them rather than you waste totally but i would say accept it you will be fine lot of people i have seen this they never had any problem its upto you
I get it mate. I understand why anyone would be pissed at this. But I don’t know anyone who got through with this sort of issue. The people who say they got will not come and vouch for me if i get refused. I entered the pool in September. I never knew this would happen to me before i get the three years completed. This is a problem with the CIC system and i do not want to take advantage of it nor do i want to risk it. Hope everyone gets my point of view.

Reactions: yg96