+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
there will be.in any case
There will be 3weeks gap , but it won’t get as high as it did in October ..remember it’s Xmas break , so Wes and other ECA bodies would probably be on holidays too . PNP processing will also be epileptic , IELTS dates won’t be as much as it always is . Therefore , not too many ppl will be getting into the pool during that period ..
Just in my head , I may be wrong anyways..

Reactions: ramneek9288

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
Instead of rejecting it I would suggest to write a mail to CIC and try to call them and explain your case and understand
So that you are not wasting your time and not wasting one ITA
i tried calling them and i also raised a report, their answers were very vague, so rather than increasing my anxiety for the next 5 or so months, i'd rather play it safe and i know it is selfish to decline an ITA. but I do not want to risk getting banned for misinterpretation either.

Ria-sharma

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
I sat for IELTS again on 23 november in a hope to get clb 10 in either writing or speaking BUT got the same scores as my previous attempt LRSW 9,9,7,7 ...now it all depends on 18 dec draw...crs 469

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
There will be 3weeks gap , but it won’t get as high as it did in October ..remember it’s Xmas break , so Wes and other ECA bodies would probably be on holidays too . PNP processing will also be epileptic , IELTS dates won’t be as much as it always is . Therefore , not too many ppl will be getting into the pool during that period ..
Just in my head , I may be wrong anyways..
yeah my thoughts were more or less similar to you specially about the fact that pnp might be lower during christmas and new year break.but again, we never know.Just hoping for the best.

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Out of curiosity - Why are you asking this question? Are you planning to improve your scores if someone says no or are you going to prepare your documents if someone says yes?
Hahaha....asking just to have some positivity...left my job for preparation of IELTS as this was last chance for me....already I have lost 11 points of age and am going to loose other 5 in early Feb..prepared hard to crack IELTS to fetch max. Marks and after that struggle...what I know is CRS is very high ...Dec 18 is only hope for me so this is very nervous situation for me if u can understand bro

Ria-sharma

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hahaha....asking just to have some positivity...left my job for preparation of IELTS as this was last chance for me....already I have lost 11 points of age and am going to loose other 5 in early Feb..prepared hard to crack IELTS to fetch max. Marks and after that struggle...what I know is CRS is very high ...Dec 18 is only hope for me so this is very nervous situation for me if u can understand bro
I have a somewhat identical situation.. have only till feb 2020 to get an ITA... being hopeful for dec 18 draw

Reactions: ripul