+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
can anyone explain why i got this message in my ee profile online

Express entry status : "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."
I cant see my score even. Waited for 10 mins and still nothing
When did you create the profile? Because I am seeing same message, and I created my profile today.

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
@Dheana90 using this stats provided, I think there is a chance that tomorrow may have a draw.
My opinion is stemmed from the fact that:
In 2015, there was a 2-week gap with the first draw being in the first week of December.
In 2016, there was a 1-week gap with the first draw being in the 2nd/3rd week of December.
In 2017, there was a 2-week gap again with the first draw done in the 1st week of December.
In 2018, which was last year, there was a 1-week gap with the first draw done in the 2nd week of December.
Following the patterns I just listed above, it's time for a 2-week gap with the first draw done in the first week of December 2019. Tomorrow is that day in the first week of December.

Your predictions are usually right so I pray that a draw happens tomorrow, I am one of the few people who have been sitting at 470 since October with all documents ready, just waiting for an invite so I can apply.

FINGERS CROSSED, hopefully waiting for tomorrow. If you are a Nigerian, I can be found on IG @naija2canadapr. Please feel free to connect. I just posted a really helpful video yesterday.
Can we connect on WhatsApp pls?

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
We are taking b2b draw for granted and forgetting that they are not even matching 2018 target of number of itas.....and they are behind by 11000...how can we be so sure that there will be b2b draw? They are breaking many trends this year

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
We are taking b2b draw for granted and forgetting that they are not even matching 2018 target of number of itas.....and they are behind by 11000...how can we be so sure that there will be b2b draw? They are breaking many trends this year
to achieve the targets we all are assuming for b2b draws

Reactions: journey21

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
But if they were so keen on achieving target...they would not reduce itas from 3900 to 3600
If you observe the draws carefully this year, you will find out 2 draws per month except February and Jan which had 4 draws in total.(Jan 3 and Feb 1)

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Also , they chose only those months for FSTs which had 5 Wednesdays . December must be lined up for 2 draws and surely they won't be rolling out a draw in the last week, resulting in at least 1 b2b draw on either 4th or 18th Dec.

Moreover, the last draw of Dec will see cutoff 464-465 as the PNP effect has reduced quite a lot and also because of 1 b2b draw.

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Also , they chose only those months for FSTs which had 5 Wednesdays . December must be lined up for 2 draws and surely they won't be rolling out a draw in the last week, resulting in at least 1 b2b draw on either 4th or 18th Dec.
Nice observation bro

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
What is b2b means?
I have submitted my profile today, but online system is down.
If draw is going to be at 4th December, i am little worried that my profile become active or not by 4th December

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
One more query....can anybody please tell what is average number of pl adding up per day per score. ...because Oct 2 has seen draw of 464...since then number of people at each score per day multiplied by 70 days(from Oct 3 to december13) has been added up without clearence upto 471...

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello friends

My situation is very tight. My crs is 461 birthday on 25 dec after that 456 till may 2020 . After that game over. Am getting lmia from employer in 55k cad.should I catch this opportunity or any benefit waiting in the pool. Really need your inputs , am struggling from past two years. Have given everything to this journey. I don't want to loose this opportunity. No scope in ielts. Eca Equalency already master. Please help me what should I do

Good luck to all members hope you guys will cross the line best wishes

Thanks

Last edited:

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hello friends

My situation is very tight. My crs is 461 birthday on 25 dec after that 456 till may 2020 . After that game over. Am getting lmia from employer in 55k cad.should I catch this opportunity or any benefit waiting in the pool. Really need your inputs , am struggling from past two years. Have given everything to this journey. I don't want to loose this opportunity. No scope in ielts. Eca Equalency already master. Please help me what should I do

Good luck to all members hope you guys will cross the line best wishes

Thanks
Dude 55k CAD????
Seriously ?? That is 27.5 lakh Rs.
If you have that kind of money then why would you want to go through EE just invest in Canada and get a PR

PS I am assuming you are from India as I can see Delhi in your name and 55k CAD is not a typing error