+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Well done. I can understand the amount of efforts you've put in so far. Try
I am the one. The french option is a cool way of improving your crs. Though it's hard trying to learn a new language from scratch, it is achievable and very rewarding. I'm beginning to enjoy the feeling that I can communicate in another language. If you've maxed out ielts and your crs is still low, you should consider the french route. What do you stand to lose? Nothing! On this Canada journey, never say never is the winning slogan.

Age 38, crs rose to 470 from 425 because of french. Awaiting ITA. Spouse's ECA in process too. That should give additional 9points later just in case the scores keep getting high.

You can do this.
Hi, do you really think that French can be learned in 6 months ? I mean well to do with A1,A2,B1,B2,C1 - all levels. I am planning to give it a go but wanted to know if its really possible in half a year for a beginner like me.

Reactions: Lazybug

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Someone plz provide the latest internal CRS tracker so that we can get a rough idea of candidate frequency on different scores.

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Someone plz provide the latest internal CRS tracker so that we can get a rough idea of candidate frequency on different scores.
When I first joined this group , even the internal CRS tracker always had about 10 people between the 450-600 range .. but today , it’s about 80.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Greetings everyone, a friend asked me this question and would need some answers “my accompanying spouse has an average of 33 hours weekly. Would that affect our scores or application? And also how many hours is considered full time.” I’m the principal applicant in this case and my work hours is 40 hours minimum
Thanks
30 hours is considered full time

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi, do you really think that French can be learned in 6 months ? I mean well to do with A1,A2,B1,B2,C1 - all levels. I am planning to give it a go but wanted to know if its really possible in half a year for a beginner like me.
It is possible. I learnt in 6months and got to B2 and did TEF the 7th month. I doubt you can get to C1 in 6months. B2 is possible and sufficient for TEF. The C levels would take more time. In all, you have to be motivated, dedicated and focused.

shrunarula

Jul 30, 2019
I went through all the posts, and have one question. What are the chances that there is going to be a draw on 4th December?

A B2B draw would be favorable, but not sure what are the chances.

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I went through all the posts, and have one question. What are the chances that there is going to be a draw on 4th December?

A B2B draw would be favorable, but not sure what are the chances.
Dec4 - Highly unlikely. The draws would most likely happen on Dec11 and Dec18

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I would like to believe it is possible. One key to achieving this will be to self induce a passion to truly appreciate, love and learn the language without thinking about EE or points. I haven’t learnt French but found the above suggestion to always be true in any other facet of life.

Reactions: dayocanny

Marziyeh

Aug 17, 2019
Hi .....

Do you people think there is going to be a draw on this wednesday (4 Dec., 2019)? Or it is more likely to have a draw on 11 Dec.?