+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
When I joined the ray of hope thread, people were talking about 440 being a good score. In 6 months time people with 470 have started scaring about ITA. Either they are mocking us or genuinely excited as would anyone be. To everyone here 450+ < 460 please be reassured, we created this thread to motivate ourselves, let’s keep it rolling!! All the best to people who receiveD ITA

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
I am in China and went to sleep pretty early last night. It saved me a load of pressure and anticipation. My CRS score is 473. Got my ECA from WES last week, submitted my EE profile on November 25 and got my ITA on November 27, 2019. Alhamdulillah!

Those who have less score, please don't lose hope. You can take steps to improve your CRS score. Consider applying without your spouses if you are married, improve your CLB and/ or education. I was already considering to improve my CLB from 9 to 10 to improve my CRS score further.

Best of luck. If you get the ITA, you still have a long way to go. If you don't get it or have fewer chances of getting it, keep your other options open too, life doesn't end here.

Reactions: Kayliekaye and CG7

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
I am in China and went to sleep pretty early last night. It saved me a load of pressure and anticipation. My CRS score is 473. Got my ECA from WES last week, submitted my EE profile on November 25 and got my ITA on November 27, 2019. Alhamdulillah!

Those who have less score, please don't lose hope. You can take steps to improve your CRS score. Consider applying without your spouses if you are married, improve your CLB and/ or education. I was already considering to improve my CLB from 9 to 10 to improve my CRS score further.

Best of luck. If you get the ITA, you still have a long way to go. If you don't get it or have fewer chances of getting it, keep your other options open too, life doesn't end here.
Correction: I received my ITA on November 28, 2019.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Guys received my ITA last night!

OINP turned out to be a blessing for people like me who had maxed out their scores and had no scope of improvement. Feels like a major hurdle of the journey has been crossed and now towards a long road of patience. My personal journey started back in March when I booked my IELTS exam, and have been present in these forum since ROH 117th thread.

My wishes to everyone who is awaiting their chance, this year has been a curveball for us, but the hope should never end. And one thing that is definite in life is that tough times don't last.

So keep the hope alive guys and keep working towards achieving the goal for which everyone of us started this journey!!

Reactions: SR_T
May 4, 2018
If you're at the threat of losing points due to your age or can't wait any longer, then you should consider the PNP route, otherwise 461 isn't a bad score.

Meanwhile, keep trying your best to improve the scores with any available option.
Did u get the PNP ? Your new score says 1044....

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Can anyone guide me what is the procedure to apply for PNP

luzan

Oct 27, 2019
New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Received ITA in yesterday's draw. I see the date 'Nov 14' on EE profile. Who else see the same message? why is it back-dated?

Have I been invited to apply?
November 14, 2019 We are pleased to confirm that we sent you an invitation to apply. Check your messages below for details.
I see a similar message, except for me it's November 25, 2019. That's the date I last updated my profile (which raised my CRS above the cutoff for the draw), so maybe that's why? In any case, my ITA letter does state November 27...

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I see a similar message, except for me it's November 25, 2019. That's the date I last updated my profile (which raised my CRS above the cutoff for the draw), so maybe that's why? In any case, my ITA letter does state November 27...
Do you see the below on your profile? Not sure why that should be not applicable. Earlier, i think I saw it said "you have told us that you have a valid job offer"

Valid job offerHelp - Valid job offer
  • Not applicable.

luzan

Oct 27, 2019
New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Do you see the below on your profile? Not sure why that should be not applicable. Earlier, i think I saw it said "you have told us that you have a valid job offer"

Valid job offerHelp - Valid job offer
  • Not applicable.
Well, it says "Not applicable" for me also, but as a matter of fact, I did not put any job offer in my profile, so it didn't worry me. Not sure why you would see the same if you did put one :confused:

Note that the EE profile is kind of frozen when you have an active ITA, so maybe the more important thing is what you see in the actual PR application that they added to your account (where you will complete your infos and submit).