+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Well, it says "Not applicable" for me also, but as a matter of fact, I did not put any job offer in my profile, so it didn't worry me. Not sure why you would see the same if you did put one :confused:
Hi, Your signature says 1 years Canadian Exp. It not your profile marked as Canadian Experience Class -met ?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Well, it says "Not applicable" for me also, but as a matter of fact, I did not put any job offer in my profile, so it didn't worry me. Not sure why you would see the same if you did put one :confused:

Note that the EE profile is kind of frozen when you have an active ITA, so maybe the more important thing is what you see in the actual PR application that they added to your account (where you will complete your infos and submit).

I agree to your Note, that could be a known bug and will ignore that. :)

Kayliekaye

Nov 28, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-11-2019
There is someone in this group who gave a logical explanation and threw the estimate could be "in the worst-case" scenario 471 and everyone called him a pessimist - I pity him.
Now if the worst-case scenario predicted by a pessimist came true, I worry about how the situation is out there.
I still stand at 422, depending on IELTS-CLB9 to pump up my score. I hope I will succeed in this attempt, and so do the ones who are trying wholeheartedly.
I'm at 438 and I'm being quite hopeful that I will receive an ITA by April 2020

akwadhwa08

Nov 14, 2019
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please tell how to upload the documents ? I mean do we need to upload pdf only or we can keep our documents in a folder and upload zipped folder ?

I read somewhere that employment proof must contain letter on company's letterhead and all the payslips. I have almost 40 payslips. How am I supposed to make a single document from it ?

Experts' opinions please !

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please tell how to upload the documents ? I mean do we need to upload pdf only or we can keep our documents in a folder and upload zipped folder ?

I read somewhere that employment proof must contain letter on company's letterhead and all the payslips. I have almost 40 payslips. How am I supposed to make a single document from it ?

you have to upload the docs in PDF format and the size should not be exceeding 4 mb

for salary slips you can upload last 3 from each year

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

What file formats can I upload to my CIC account?

The file formats you can upload are .tiff, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx and .pdf. You can’t upload any other file format.

akwadhwa08

Nov 14, 2019
you have to upload the docs in PDF format and the size should not be exceeding 4 mb

for salary slips you can upload last 3 from each year
What if my manager is not authorized to give the employment proof on the company's letterhead ? Is there any problem ?
He is ready to give it on a plain paper.
My HR is ready to give it on company letterhead, but she can't write the duties that I had in past 3 years and also my CTC.

How should I upload my employment proof ?

naija2canadapr

Jul 17, 2019
Here's my story. I must warn it's a long read.
I never gave Express entry a thought until January 2019. By then, I was already 37. I wrote ielts in february and maxed out at first trial. However in spite of my success at ielts, 9 years work experience as a lawyer, and a masters degree, my crs score was 430 (this of course included my husband's ielts). For lawyers, the hope of getting pnp was almost nil. Although I lived in an anglophone country, the only option open to me was to become bilingual. Luckily, I had 4months maternity leave which commenced in February (I wrote ielts a week before delivery). On the first day of April, I decided I was going to learn French and sit for TEF Canada. I searched for a TEF focused french school but found none in my neighbourhood.

Your story is really inspiring. I cannot wait for you to get ITA. I am also at 470 too but right now, I even want your ITA more than mine so you get rewarded for your hard work. How is your little one? next draw, I pray we get it. Amen. Please follow @naija2canadapr on IG. This is where I am documenting my stories. I will also create a youtube channel when all processes have been completed and I have my ppr.

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
Hello Guys,

Payslips not mandatory. Just adds more weight to your claim. You can attach first ever payslip and last one. or one for January and December of each year of work. But your proof of employment/ job duties letter MUST be on company letterhead and signed/ stamped with company seal.

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
What if my manager is not authorized to give the employment proof on the company's letterhead ? Is there any problem ?
He is ready to give it on a plain paper.
My HR is ready to give it on company letterhead, but she can't write the duties that I had in past 3 years and also my CTC.

How should I upload my employment proof ?
Upload both. HR letter confirms you work there. Manager's confirms your duties. Letter your manager attach a call card with her official email address and contact details. That should do it. Good luck.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi, Can some please guide on US FBI clearance certification process within Canada? Has anyone used option #1 recently and what did you choose to get results? via a secure link or usps mail?

Option#1: Submit request on https://www.edo.cjis.gov. and Pay online >> Get FingerPrints done >> Mail FingerPrints, e-mail confirmation etc. to FBI CJIS Division in USA >> get Results

Option#2: Complete the form manually > Get FingerPrints done >> Mail FingerPrints, payment form etc to FBI CJIS Division in USA >> Get Results.

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Your story is really inspiring. I cannot wait for you to get ITA. I am also at 470 too but right now, I even want your ITA more than mine so you get rewarded for your hard work. How is your little one? next draw, I pray we get it. Amen. Please follow @naija2canadapr on IG. This is where I am documenting my stories. I will also create a youtube channel when all processes have been completed and I have my ppr.
Amen. Thanks. Will follow on IG.