+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
No wh1t i am saying is not good i am saying that for 2019 its not 3 draw remaining but only 2 draw
Hi!! I understand what you are saying. But based on the statistics usually IRCC does 2 draws per month. So we can expect 2 draws for December and the remaining 1 draw for November will be next week probably 27th Nov 2019. Usually till date IRCC has a policy of surpassing the target levels set for each year. So we can expect the best

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi!! I understand what you are saying. But based on the statistics usually IRCC does 2 draws per month. So we can expect 2 draws for December and the remaining 1 draw for November will be next week, 27th Nov 2019. Usually till date IRCC has a policy of surpassing the target levels set for each year. So we can expect the best
I hope

Reactions: Rkd@321

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Hi!! I understand what you are saying. But based on the statistics usually IRCC does 2 draws per month. So we can expect 2 draws for December and the remaining 1 draw for November will be next week, 27th Nov 2019. Usually till date IRCC has a policy of surpassing the target levels set for each year. So we can expect the best
yes, I also mean the same. -- asof now 3 draws left

Reactions: Rkd@321

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am french guy , so sorry for my english , ill speak in french : ce que je veux dire c est que l objectif fixé pour 2019 est de 81400 invitation , on est déjà a 75000 invitation, donc il reste 6400 invitation qui peuvent etre fait en 2 draw seulement
Ce qui signifie que il y aura deux ou trois tirages avec 3600 invitation.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Sur le papier il en reste 2 , mais d apres certain dans le forum , ils disnet sue c est forcé d avoir 2 invitations par mois ce qui nous fait 3 invitation a venir
Je ne dis pas qu'IRCC est obligé de faire trois nuls, mais selon les statistiques, il y a des chances d'avoir 3 nuls avec 3600 invitations, très probablement cette année avant la fin.

SASH88

Jun 12, 2019
IQAS paused accepting new assessments it might help crs to fall in later stages...WES is the only option left for those who wants to get their degree assessed to enter the pool with everyone now rushing WES i am sure they will take more time to complete the assessment.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx
Application pause notice

We are not accepting new International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) applications for immigration purposes at this time. This is a temporary pause from November 19, 2019 to May 19, 2020 to reduce processing times.

We will process applications for immigration purposes only if you have submitted and paid for them on or before November 19, 2019 at 12 pm MST.

You may still submit an IQAS application for employment, education (post-secondary admission) or professional licensure purposes. These applications cannot be used to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

If you need an assessment from an organization or a professional body designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to use for immigration purposes, visit the IRCC website Educational credential assessment: How to get one.

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Je ne dis pas qu'IRCC est obligé de faire trois nuls, mais selon les statistiques, il y a des chances d'avoir 3 nuls avec 3600 invitations, très probablement cette année avant la fin.
J espère bien , dans l intérêt de tout le monde

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
IQAS paused accepting new assessments it might help crs to fall in later stages...WES is the only option left for those who wants to get their degree assessed to enter the pool with everyone now rushing WES i am sure they will take more time to complete the assessment.

Application pause notice

We are not accepting new International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) applications for immigration purposes at this time. This is a temporary pause from November 19, 2019 to May 19, 2020 to reduce processing times.

We will process applications for immigration purposes only if you have submitted and paid for them on or before November 19, 2019 at 12 pm MST.

You may still submit an IQAS application for employment, education (post-secondary admission) or professional licensure purposes. These applications cannot be used to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

If you need an assessment from an organization or a professional body designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to use for immigration purposes, visit the IRCC website Educational credential assessment: How to get one.

There are still other choices right?
BTW, aside from WES, why do majority of people go for IQAS instead of others?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Application pause notice

Good observation, I do not think this will help the CRS to fall down, only Indians with MBA or other masters we flocking into IQAS . Plus I guess they weren't as strict as other bodies, but the damage is already done this year, the CRS of 445plus is so huge that even if IQAS stop taking applications now, does not matter... loads of b2b draws are needed to get the score down below 450 which we all know will not happen.

The thing is the pool is so over crowded now, I doubt its only because of Asians, even other nationalities from around the world are applying in large numbers and they all go through WES/CES, Nevertheless this news could provide a temporary 5% to 7% relief in the 2nd half of 2020 and nothing more than that !!!

Reactions: SASH88

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
In most cases ECA through IQAS have more possibility of getting master equivalency as masters compare to others.
So the others are all harsher then?
From their website it takes more than 20 weeks for IQAS for the evaluation, which is very long!