Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I try many ways to increase my CRS,but no way by receiving last IELTS remark result with no change.
My CRS 462
Any chance for it before next May?
or i must study french?
no need you already have a good CRS wait for 2-3 draws

Reactions: masterfire

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
WES assessment usually takes 35 days.
My wifes assessment was received 1st october and we just got a message that it will be evaluated by december 11. Thats like 70 days
Ia this normal and does it vary by country.of education.
Its 35 working days not calendar days.

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I try many ways to increase my CRS,but no way by receiving last IELTS remark result with no change.
My CRS 462
or i must study french?
You have a chance , I’m maxed out at 462 and my birthday is in June .. I believe there’s hope before April

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
My CRS 462
or i must study french?
don't worry, by this year end, you will get thru... because by year end draw, crs will touch 460 -- this is my guessing

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
So, it was declared before that fsw target for 2019 is around 81 thousand. It has been invited near 75 so far. Last year they issued 89 as i remember. What do you think? Are they going to follow 81 pattern or go above last years record? If 81, it might be only 2 draws for 3600( any thoughts?

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
I am at 464 and losing 5 points next Tuesday, getting down to 459.

I can max IELTS to reach 468. Not sure how likely is to get ITA with 459 within the next 3-4 months. What do you think guys?

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Dear I completely agree with you. Nowhere in my post have I mentioned that people should not do whatever it takes to increase their CRS. hell, I gave the IELTS 8 times and studies masters just to increase my CRS.

my point was, the government isn't that concerned about CRS scores, so people need not to panic; thinking there are hidden agendas. If people in the pool will have less scores in the future, scores will drop. till then, do whatever you can to increase the CRS. in short, play their game to win.

dear you r right ... but crs score matching is only the gateway to enter Canada thru express entry draw for pr. secondly, this is also right that high scoring of crs does not mean having high skill or expert in their respective profession of field.... But skills is tested later once we get thru crs and get pr, and then how fast and how gud jobs with high package will decide or will gv us chance to prove ourselves. so main only one and one door thru which we can enter Canada is this express entry draw for which we have to get thru crs scoring. Candidates are taking so much efforts for this express entry draw, like education, exp., ielts, then evaluation of wes, n then entry pool. even after getting ita, one has to show gud funds as gic in his accounts, which involves even money also. For getting thru this draw, people are giving ielts more than one attempt which not only includes studying hard but ielets fees also matters , n giving more than one time is not a joke. so CRS matching is to be faced first then skill