Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
If we change the information in our profile before an ita does that get recorded as well in gcms notes or we can change the information multiple times before an ita?

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I quit my Job back in July this year and i haven't been working since then. Shouldn't that be a problem while submitting my application post ITA?
Thanks in advance.
No problem per se. Just ensure you provide sufficient evidence for proof of funds.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I see a draw coming Wednesday. Highly unusual they've have put up a maintainance notice again for Tuesday.

Instead of a b2b draw in December, they are levelling out the field in November instead of December. A draw this Wednesday means:

20th Nov 1st draw
4th Dec 2nd draw
18th Dec 3rd draw

Mark these dates my friends, I hope these come true

bahariesmoon88

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Nassau, Bahamas
I see a draw coming Wednesday. Highly unusual they've have put up a maintainance notice again for Tuesday.

Instead of a b2b draw in December, they are levelling out the field in November instead of December. A draw this Wednesday means:

20th Nov 1st draw
4th Dec 2nd draw
18th Dec 3rd draw

If there should be a b2b draw this Wednesday, what are score predictions? Also, suppose there are essentially 2 b2b draws? What if dates are:

20th Nov
4th Dec
11th Dec
23rd Dec

I am assuming 4 draws left to match the number of ITAs issued in 2018, do you think they will issue less than last year?

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........

20th Nov 1st draw
4th Dec 2nd draw
18th Dec 3rd draw

I don’t think the maintenance notice means a draw. This has been proved wrong last to last week also when someone raised the same point and was eventually proved wrong.
PS : I really want maximum draws to happen this year though.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
If there should be a b2b draw this Wednesday, what are score predictions? Also, suppose there are essentially 2 b2b draws? What if dates are:

20th Nov
4th Dec
11th Dec
23rd Dec

I am assuming 4 draws left to match the number of ITAs issued in 2018, do you think they will issue less than last year?
I hope it happens.
CiC is unable to handle the application for sure. Usually CEC applications takes max 90 to 120 days for entire process to complete. But now it’s taking more than 6 months.
I wish there would be 4 more draws.

Reactions: bahariesmoon88

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC

20th Nov 1st draw
4th Dec 2nd draw
18th Dec 3rd draw

For the God sake!!! It has already proven before that maintainence doesnt mean that there is a draw. Please dont mislead the people. Thank you .

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi guys!

My open work permit is about to expire but I have not received an ITA yet. If I enrol in a program and apply for study permit, which means I maintain implied status, can I apply for my PR if I receive an ITA in the next round?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi guys!
My open work permit is about to expire but I have not received an ITA yet. If I enrol in a program and apply for study permit, which means I maintain implied status, can I apply for my PR if I receive an ITA in the next round?
Sure you can.

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
472 That's insane! I have 4 friends still struggling I feel sorry for them. Just don't give up. There's always a way out. Keep improving!
I remember when I got 431 I felt so unfair cuz 1 year ago it was 413. After aprox 10 IELTS I got 465 and got invited. I told my friends get your IELTS ready and apply asap cuz its always increasing. Im right. Maybe next year it will be 480. And when you look back you just feel you are so lucky to have 470. So try your best today so you wont regret tomorrow!