+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Hi Guys, my CRS score is 472 and I couldn't get ITA as I created my profile on 1st November. Is there any hope of getting an ITA in next draw or can I try something else to increase my score ?
Please suggest.
Calm down , you will get i the next draw ..

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Any chance for 464 before this Feb? Will turn 30 by then :(
Hoping that new addition to pool will be quite less and back to back draws could equally happen (the normal pattern)

Feeling extremely hopeless with 464:(
Hmmm , calm down abeg !!! You will get before February.

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Even I’m at 456. I feel our turn comes in Jan or February
So you think in 2-3 months, the CRS is going to drop by 16 points ? Phew.. I think it may come down to 460, however, whatever chances below 460’s have is only until Mar/Apr. Please correct me if I am wrong :)

omersalam

Nov 14, 2019
Hi All
My first post on this group. I have been following your comments for the last 2 weeks. I will be in the pool somewhere around March with hopefully 470 points. Like many of you I was betting on the fact that 481 is max and so not a lot of people would reach close to that and 470 would be a safe score. However after watching the yearly trends, it seems like the score does not budge by more than 10 points once it reaches a particular threshold. I have a feeling 2020 scores would be closer to 480 or above and one of the reasons for that is inland applicants with Canadian degrees.
Don't want to discourage anyone but that's how its looking right now.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi All
My first post on this group. I have been following your comments for the last 2 weeks. I will be in the pool somewhere around March with hopefully 470 points. Like many of you I was betting on the fact that 481 is max and so not a lot of people would reach close to that and 470 would be a safe score. However after watching the yearly trends, it seems like the score does not budge by more than 10 points once it reaches a particular threshold. I have a feeling 2020 scores would be closer to 480 or above and one of the reasons for that is inland applicants with Canadian degrees.
Don't want to discourage anyone but that's how its looking right now.
I’m an inland applicant. It’s not that easy to get scores like 480.
I don’t think so

Feb 21, 2019
The shift from 3,900 ITAs to 3,600 ITAs is very important to consider here IMO.

Current cumulative ITAs at 75,300 (as of 11/13)
- Could have a 3,600 ITA back-to-back draw for the next 5 weeks (until the 18th of Dec) to exceed last years 89,800 by ~4%, or
- Could have a 3,600 ITA draw each with 4 more draws left for this year - to match last years ~89,800 ITAs
Even if 4 draws happen then : 27 Nov, 4th Dec, 11th Dec, 18th Dec should be the dates of draw (considering no draw on 25th Dec and 1st Jan), that means 3 b-2-b draws. So, three b-2-b draws is highly unlikely.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys I have a question
My profile is with my spouse
I have a running personal loan of about 3 lakhs INR
Do u think it could cause problems after ITA?
I have the required proof of funds amount and that is solely a gift deed amount
I have the related documents of the gift deed
In a stamp paper
The Personal was obtained two years ago

Do u know anyone despite having a running personal loan?

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Any chance for 464 before this Feb? Will turn 30 by then :(
Hoping that new addition to pool will be quite less and back to back draws could equally happen (the normal pattern)

Feeling extremely hopeless with 464:(
Calm down , u I’ll get an ITA before Feb , for sure

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
So looking at yesterday's draw, What do you guys think of score 458? Should I just accept the fact that Canada is not for me now? I'm mentally exhausted now.
Not at all , be patient ,u got a good chance either in the end of this year or early next year. Dnt read unnecessary and baseless comments , as these all are false assumptions . You need to understand the system thoroughly . CIC doesn’t change its strategy , the main reason behind high CRS is the addition of people with high scores in the pool , neither the H1 visa holders nor the international , but the international students in Canada who went there in 2015 or 16 and have completed their studies and work experience . One more thing is that provinces have their immigration targets , hence they are trying to achieve them. PNP nominations are keeping the scores high aswell . If there was not any PNP draws in last 10 days , then the CRS would have been around 469 . Unfortunately , SINP invited 500 candidates before this draw

I suggest you to stay positive , once this lot will be cleared , u stands a good chance to receive an ITA . Thanx

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its beyond many of us to understand the true logic of 3900 reduced to 3600.

What we all need to think about it is to draw a realistic approach for 2020 now.

52 weeks in a year, 2 FSW draws per month is the way forward, IRCC is getting candidates with high scores now, they will not break this trend that they have started this year, it's going to extremely rare that a Back to Back will ever happen in 2020. So out of 52 weeks in 2020 we can expect 24 or 25 FSW draws at the max.

IRCC wants to support international students and that's for sure, since every year they are taking in students in large numbers, so I am guessing if the scores hover around the below range, IRCC will be comfortable and they are least bothered about people coming in without Canadian education or Canadian work experience . Their main interest going forward will be to safe guard the students with Canadian education and CEC applicants.

(Assumption is one year work experience in canada is in the NOC 0,A or B)
1) A student aged 21-29 (CLB 9) with Nil foreign work experience, with a 3 year degree in Canada and 1 year CEC work experience stands at 462.
2) A student aged 21-29 (CLB 9) with Nil foreign work experience, with a 1 year degree in Canada and bachelors from home country and 1 year CEC work experience stands at 467.
3) A student aged 21-29 (CLB 9) with 3 years foreign work experience, with a 1 year degree in Canada and bachelors from home country and Nil CEC work experience stands at 477.
4) A CEC applicant aged 21-29 (CLB 9) with 3 years foreign work experience, bachelors from home country and one year CEC work experience stands at 482.
5) A CEC applicant aged 33 (CLB 9) with 3 years foreign work experience, bachelors from home country and one year CEC work experience stands at 460.

I am sure there a few more scenario's that are applicable to international students and CEC applicants, I have just listed down the obvious ones but the point we all need to understand is IRCC will safeguard this score range between 460-480 so that all international students and CEC applicants make it and stay back as a PR in the country.

So all express entry candidates who have no ties with Canada need to ensure you fall in this range, if for some reason you can't place yourself into this range, then look at pnp but please do not build up false hope, as this is the way forward, being honest and realistic is definitely the way forward for 2020.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Guys I have a question
My profile is with my spouse
I have a running personal loan of about 3 lakhs INR
Do u think it could cause problems after ITA?
I have the required proof of funds amount and that is solely a gift deed amount
I have the related documents of the gift deed
In a stamp paper
The Personal was obtained two years ago

Do u know anyone despite having a running personal loan?
this may lead to rejection, you should increase your POF as per the loan else try to adjust the loan and then proceed.