+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi Guys, Needed an advice --I got ECA from WES for the 2 degrees (Bachelor and PG diploma). ECA has Bachelor's degree mentioned as 'Recognized' but PG diploma is 'Non- Recognized'

So, In EE profile, I added only recognized Bachelor degree but not PG diploma ('Non- Recognized' one).

[1] When IRCC officer will look up ECA# that I provided on EE, they will find 2 degrees associated with ECA# , but EE Profile has only 1 mention. Will that be conflict or issue during their review?
[2] Should I add PG diploma as well even if it's non-recognized? If yes, Is there option to mention the degree is non-recognized?

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Guys, Needed an advice --I got ECA from WES for the 2 degrees (Bachelor and PG diploma). ECA has Bachelor's degree mentioned as 'Recognized' but PG diploma is 'Non- Recognized'

So, In EE profile, I added only recognized Bachelor degree but not PG diploma ('Non- Recognized' one).

[1] When IRCC officer will look up ECA# that I provided on EE, they will find 2 degrees associated with ECA# , but EE Profile has only 1 mention. Will that be conflict or issue during their review?
[2] Should I add PG diploma as well even if it's non-recognized? If yes, Is there option to mention the degree is non-recognized?
They will only consider what WES has evaluated in their summary section. If your WES report says that your education equivalency is equivalent to Candian bachelors than that will match with your EE profile.
So it will not conflict with your profile.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi, guys I have a skilled foreign experience for 1 yr under NOC category and also I do have the employment experience letter from employer. So my question is when i submit these documents if I get ITA will they ask for the pay stubs or just 1yr employment letter is good enough?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi, guys I have a skilled foreign experience for 1 yr under NOC category and also I do have the employment experience letter from employer. So my question is when i submit these documents if I get ITA will they ask for the pay stubs or just 1yr employment letter is good enough?
Salary Rate/annual income mentioned on experience letter is information.
pay stubs are actual evidence that you actually got paid what employer promised. those should be provided i think.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
posting behalf of my friend - Should IRCC be contacted about baby born in Canada while PR application is still in process? He learned that since baby will be Canadian citizen by birth, IRCC need not be notified. Is that correct?

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Salary Rate/annual income mentioned on experience letter is information.
pay stubs are actual evidence that you actually got paid what employer promised. those should be provided i think.
Ok my pay and salary is mentioned in letter but I dont have pay stubs unfortunately. So are they gonna decline my foreign work experience?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Ok my pay and salary is mentioned in letter but I dont have pay stubs unfortunately. So are they gonna decline my foreign work experience?
Experts can comment --Without Payslips/Tax statements how would they know you actual worked 30/40 hours per week (or 5 days week work schedule).
Better to have those handy in my opinion to make your case stronger. You may ask their payroll dept to send those to you. I did same thing.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Pay stubs are not required for EE. You only need to provide what is asked from you, that is a reference letter from your employer

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Experts can comment --Without Payslips/Tax statements how would they know you actual worked 30/40 hours per week (or 5 days week work schedule).
It has to be stated in the reference letter

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
It has to be stated in the reference letter
Most of the Experience letters do not state that. Also, NOC is not mentioned. If these things are covered then you may be right, letter will work.
If not, providing supporting documents will be a good idea - Like tax statements,payslips or offer letters

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello All,

Could you please help me with the below query.

As a applicant is it OK to change Employer after I have received ITA with the same pay rate?

Will this change of employer have any impact on my application?

Will this be considered as continuous employment, as I have worked for 2 employers in the last 2 years.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Most of the Experience letters do not state that. Also, NOC is not mentioned. If these things are covered then you may be right, letter will work.
NOC should not be mentioned at all. I think mentioning NOC may put you at risk for the letter not being authentic. If your company is not in Canada, why would it put a Canadian NOC in the reference letter at all? How can a company that is not working by Canadian laws, assess if your experience and qualifications match a Canadian NOC? There is no way for the company to do that unless you played a part in creating this letter, which would make it illegitimate.

Reactions: dayocanny

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Pay stubs are not required for EE. You only need to provide what is asked from you, that is a reference letter from your employer[/QUOTE
If not, providing supporting documents will be a good idea - Like tax statements,payslips or offer letters
My experience letter has everything covered in it like pay, annual salary duties and responsibilities etc...I hope it should be fine.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC should not be mentioned at all. I think mentioning NOC may put you at risk for the letter not being authentic. If your company is not in Canada, why would it put a Canadian NOC in the reference letter at all? How can a company that is not working by Canadian laws, assess if your experience and qualifications match a Canadian NOC? There is no way for the company to do that unless you played a part in creating this letter, which would make it illegitimate.
My bad there was no NOC mentioned.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.