June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020
Thanks alot!

I now realized never to trust people until they provide evidence of what they are saying. Even a lawyer!
This is the best decision. I had exactly the same concern, even called CIC and operator told me that only 1 year and only under PGWP will be considered. Lol. This is absolutely not true, for sure.
Got my ITA while PGWP was still valid and applied for BOWP (already approved). Just to reconfirm, my current EE eligibility status marked as "passed". So, no worries!
About lawyers...well, one lawyer in Toronto offered me a free consultation, so why not. Came to his office, told him that I already declined one ITA (cic system doesn't calculate days, it calculates only months, so I started to work in May and got my first invitation in April, eg before 365 days of experience). But that guy started to explain me that I could accept it, everything is fine, bla bla. And it was half way true, but when he advised me also to SUBMIT my profile BEFORE May, I understood that lawyers and other agents will never get any of my time again (not saying about money).
cic.gc.ca is the only expert for us, guys.

Reactions: Aitha

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I don't see a difference because total invite reduced from 3900 to 3600 unless they feel gracious enough to do 4 more draws instead of 3.
A maint notice a week before last draw got us 3600 invites. Now a maint notice this week could either mean 3300 invite or 7200 (It feels nice to dream anyway).

Lets hope last week was the last unpleasant surprises from CIC and now they do something good. But I am being doubtful tbh.

3 draws it is. Face for IRCC has changed but i doubt there would be any further change for us hopefuls. I hope I am wrong.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
This is the best decision. I had exactly the same concern, even called CIC and operator told me that only 1 year and only under PGWP will be considered. Lol. This is absolutely not true, for sure.
Got my ITA while PGWP was still valid and applied for BOWP (already approved). Just to reconfirm, my current EE eligibility status marked as "passed". So, no worries!
Perfect, I will look into your case as an example and try to get clearer information.

About lawyers...well, one lawyer in Toronto offered me a free consultation, so why not. Came to his office, told him that I already declined one ITA (cic system doesn't calculate days, it calculates only months, so I started to work in May and got my first invitation in April, eg before 365 days of experience). But that guy started to explain me that I could accept it, everything is fine, bla bla. And it was half way true, but when he advised me also to SUBMIT my profile BEFORE May, I understood that lawyers and other agents will never get any of my time again (not saying about money).
cic.gc.ca is the only expert for us, guys.
I guess they care less about anything else but just making us create our profile no matter what and they can get paid.

My lawyer, even when I have 422crs points 2 months back, asked me to create an EE profile and said he will charge for it. When I said that I need to improve this score by improving the IELTS band(in which case, my CRS score jumps to 477), he said that I am not keen on getting PR and stuff like that.

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020
Perfect, I will look into your case as an example and try to get clearer information.

I guess they care less about anything else but just making us create our profile no matter what and they can get paid.

My lawyer, even when I have 422crs points 2 months back, asked me to create an EE profile and said he will charge for it. When I said that I need to improve this score by improving the IELTS band(in which case, my CRS score jumps to 477), he said that I am not keen on getting PR and stuff like that.
Well, can be reasonable. Who knows, some provinces might choose you from the pool. I think 422 is a bit low to be chosen, but still...it's always better to have EE profile. Just in case

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
A maint notice a week before last draw got us 3600 invites. Now a maint notice this week could either mean 3300 invite or 7200 (It feels nice to dream anyway).

Lets hope last week was the last unpleasant surprises from CIC and now they do something good. But I am being doubtful tbh.

3 draws it is. Face for IRCC has changed but i doubt there would be any further change for us hopefuls. I hope I am wrong.
I’m with you. I’m sitting uncomfortably at my maxed out 453. And this is when I realize how a Canadian degree could make a big difference.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Well, can be reasonable. Who knows, some provinces might choose you from the pool. I think 422 is a bit low to be chosen, but still...it's always better to have EE profile. Just in case
I agree! But he asked me 1500CAD for that, and for such an uncertain thing, I am not in luxury to afford it. So, for now, I am just focussing on my IELTS. In fact, this news that work experience on implied status counts - would increase my CRS score above 500 after a year. So if well planned, I will be in a safe place.

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020
I agree! But he asked me 1500CAD for that
WAAAAAAAAT. Creating EE profile takes 3 (ok, let's he serious) 7 minutes. Shoooooot. Need to change my job. Urgently

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
question i submitted my fingerprints last week Wednesday 13/11/2019 by commissionaires and they told me i will get it next week by wed but haven't got anything in my mail box and asked RCMP they told me they've mailed it already can u guys tell me how long its gonna take need to submit that thing asap

Reactions: guggu96

guggu96

Nov 21, 2019
question i submitted my fingerprints last week Wednesday 13/11/2019 by commissionaires and they told me i will get it next week by wed but haven't got anything in my mail box and asked RCMP they told me they've mailed it already can u guys tell me how long its gonna take need to submit that thing asap
no info mate anybody?

Reactions: yg96

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
WAAAAAAAAT. Creating EE profile takes 3 (ok, let's he serious) 7 minutes. Shoooooot. Need to change my job. Urgently
That's the sad part! I know I can figure it out by myself and I opted out. But many confused students are taking their services.
Everything is blurry even for inland applicants.

Reactions: robin6869

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
That's the sad part! I know I can figure it out by myself and I opted out. But many confused students are taking their services.
Everything is blurry even for inland applicants.
people say inland applicants are blessed that they get extra points for study in Canada but I believe more than 60 % of students does not carry experience back home and those who came after 12 grade are in serious trouble as CRS will never come down to 430-440 range. So it is never going to make any difference for majority of inland and outland applicants. All we need is 3600 ITA for entire 2020 and more frequent B2B draw. Otherwise density is increasing day by day, That makes so dense and eventually solid :D That is bitter fact but EE will not be easy at all if they keep same system for 2020. Unless they make some changes like increase ITAs or more frequent draws or both. Over all increase in EE is expected in 2020 but we never know how and when they will implement it.

NvzooTor

May 30, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-04-2019
AOR Received.
June 1, 2019
Med's Done....
July 10, 2109
Passport Req..
December 6, 2019
LANDED..........
January 17, 2020
people say inland applicants are blessed that they get extra points for study in Canada but I believe more than 60 % of students does not carry experience back home and those who came after 12 grade are in serious trouble as CRS will never come down to 430-440 range. So it is never going to make any difference for majority of inland and outland applicants.
High school at home. Two year programme in Canada. 3 years of experience in Canada. Even two years with average (just average) ietls and you are ready to go.
But this is not the case, wast majority of int.studebrs in Canada already has bachelor or even more and for me it was insainly hard to understand what are they doing here. One guy from my college had 5 years of experience in construction, as an engineer, Masters and IELTS 8877. When I asked him what da... is going on,he couldn't understand my question. He thought that he won't qualify without Canadians experience. Lots of students aiming for 3 years of pgwp even though they already have enough points or just need 15 points for a Canadian degree. They. Simply.Dont. Know. Can see it all the time. Guess their final score after all of this...