+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
An EE system awarded me 5 spousal points this month itself when wife's 1st work anniversary is in mid Dec. The score became 476. Still not sure if it's okay to claim 476 now and accept ITA (received before work anniversary). OR Just remove Canada work experience record/row from the profile and try luck with 471. Thoughts?

Declaimer: I've zero intent to troll people having a low score.

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
An EE system awarded me 5 spousal points this month itself when wife's 1st work anniversary is in mid Dec. The score became 476. Still not sure if it's okay to claim 476 now and accept ITA (received before work anniversary). OR Just remove Canada work experience record/row from the profile and try luck with 471. Thoughts?

471 will be good for next draw

Reactions: journey21

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Happy to see some positivity and actual EE questions in the last few pages.

Lets keep this up and do away with the pointless 'will x get ITA in 2020' and statements / theories / assumptions that have no proof and only spread panic

Reactions: journey21

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hello people, I have to apply for PGWP within a week. And also I will create an EE profile after getting the desired IELTS score. Now my question is can I have these two requests made at a time?
Will my PGWP get rejected if I also applied for PR?
I ask this because for a study permit and a PGWP, we keep our intention to be returning back to home country and for PR it is contrast.
Please educate me.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

you can accept an invitation its just make sure you apply after she completed 1 year you wont have any problem and lot of people do that just to secure an ITA but i think 471 looks to me pretty safe so you wont have any problem either way just to be on the safe side you can accept an ITA and submit all the docs after that 1 year anniversary.
good luck fam