+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
I've had an NRE account in the past, closed it last summer.
They didn't allow joint account holders in NRE account the last time I enquired about it.
The best option would be "gift" to your wife.
You mean a certificate from the bank saying that my spouse could use the funds, and has a way to access the account anytime. It could be fine I guess since I am accompanying my wife to Canada.

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Please update my CRS. its now 471. my points increased before a month of my completion of three years work experience. Until December 5th, i cant accept any invitations :(

I emailed regarding this miscalculation to IRCC - this is what they replied from a Do-Not-Reply-Email.

" Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Our Express Entry (EE) application system awards points based on the information that you have provided in your profile. "

I am clueless on how to proceed.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-experience-of-2-years-10-months-reflecting-as-3-years-in-ee-profile.508744/page-3

Maybe this helps.

Reactions: Islander5548

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
You mean a certificate from the bank saying that my spouse could use the funds, and has a way to access the account anytime. It could be fine I guess since I am accompanying my wife to Canada.
The irrevocable gift deed option I mean.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
A bank won't dare give you anything in writing that approves of your wife(or anyone for that matter) can access the account anytime - think of the possibility of fraud it will bring to life (Pandora's box for bank).
With much efforts, all I could do was to grant access to (my father) check the balance & that too, cuz he was the nominee at that time.
I was in Merchant Navy earlier so needed a confirmation regarding salary credit.

Reactions: VKA

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
A bank won't dare give you anything in writing that approves of your wife(or anyone for that matter) can access the account anytime - think of the possibility of fraud it will bring to life (Pandora's box for bank).
With much efforts, all I could do was to grant access to (my father) check the balance & that too, cuz he was the nominee at that time.
I was in Merchant Navy earlier so needed a confirmation regarding salary credit.
Thanks for sharing mate. I think I need to seek a close peek into this. Gotta find a way, thanks anyways and good luck :)

gabriel900

Oct 16, 2019
I believe the upcoming draw is very important .. a drop in the score is expected, what is still unknown is how much will it drop.

What is very interesting is seeing all the scores in this forum combined, what would be awesome and great if the score for the next draw hits 466 or lower, this would give everyone who's score isn't high but fairly good hope for the upcoming draws for the end of this year.

Reactions: Dr Seun

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
So many people with crs in 470s:eek:
so so many , you hardly find 450 scores now ... I’m wondering why the dynamics just changed over a space of few months .. And that 28days skip in October didn’t help .the pool is saturated with 468-478 candidates .it will be difficult to clear them .. But let’s see what Wednesday draw brings to us first, hopefully below 470

Reactions: bambisp

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I believe the upcoming draw is very important .. a drop in the score is expected, what is still unknown is how much will it drop.

What is very interesting is seeing all the scores in this forum combined, what would be awesome and great if the score for the next draw hits 466 or lower, this would give everyone who's score isn't high but fairly good hope for the upcoming draws for the end of this year.
Yeah , If it drops to 466 , it’s good news , but I doubt it will come that low .. I think it will be 470/469 .. and that’s still fair . Then hopefully with the anticipated B2B draw in December , it will drop to 460/462 ..

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
And The scores in January will be high too , considering the Xmas and new year break , the next draw will happen around 8th .. that’s 3 wks gap ..