+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

dondeed

Nov 4, 2019
If they have a very small stack of resumes then they would go through detailed papers.

In my opinion, I prefer to have a 1 page resume, 2 at max. As an HR, I would not want to go through 2+ pages if I had 100 of them.
Experience and skill should match job description because that's what they are looking for. If the previous job is not related to the listed position then I would avoid putting it in.
If previous jobs have similar duties and NOC as the present one can one just write the name of the previous company , then for duties write same as above? Is that accepted? just to reduce the number of pages to 1 page for the resume.or advise how this can be managed .

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Main is your CV should show your qualifications. N exp ..in very short n to the point ...n resume format also carries a lot for a hr manager ......once CV is shortlisted ...you r asked question required for that particular post ...which one has to answer very confidently..... Main is facing interview .... Got gud exp in recruitment .....

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
If previous jobs have similar duties and NOC as the present one can one just write the name of the previous company , then for duties write same as above? Is that accepted? just to reduce the number of pages to 1 page for the resume.or advise how this can be managed .
If the duties are similar then it will be better to list all of them. Writing something like "same as above" will not look professional.

You can create your resume based on examples and then ask someone to check it. Someone, who knows the format of it and deals with resumes on daily basis.

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
No draws today. Draws usually occur between 09:00 am Canadian time which is exactly;
19:30 (7:30pm) Indian time
15:00 (3 pm) Nigerian time
17:00 (5pm) Iraq time

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
If the duties are similar then it will be better to list all of them. Writing something like "same as above" will not look professional.

You can create your resume based on examples and then ask someone to check it. Someone, who knows the format of it and deals with resumes on daily basis.
thanks as I have as well learnt from this to be ready for employers.

Last edited: