+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Warning: Sorry for a wall of text. I just felt I needed to be a lot more detailed in my response.

1. SINP/PNP Aggressively issuing nominations

So provinces have target for nominations not EOIs. They issue EOI throughout the year not all EOI get converted to nominations. Some get carry forwarded to next year. If you analyze the pool data for last two years there will always be candidates in 600-1200 score range. Let me give you a real life example. I am not a sales guy but I know sales people in my organization would be relaxed in meeting targets the entire year and when the last quarter of the year comes they go all active and aggressive in getting orders secured for next year as soon as it turns Jan 01, 2019 they get relaxed with routine orders coming throughout the year. Same with SINP or OINP. For all I care OINP can issue 9000 EOIs but their nominations for a given year is restricted to 6900 out of 61000 pnp quota. SINP will be very quiet next year with EOI trust me on that.

You have quoted ..."SINP will be very quiet next year with EOI?" they have a comprehensive list of NOC's from september, and under no circumstances will they stop issuing EOI's going forward.

Also the link that you shared with all of us over here , please check the same link says very clearly, federal overall target is anywhere between 76000-86000 (Low to high) there is no guarantee IRCC will stick to 81400, none of us can predict they will stick to XYZ annual target number and add 20% over that and say the ABC number of ITA's are pending in the last 2 months of this year.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2019.html

Here is an eye opener for you, the 12k to 15k number that you are saying for pnp linked via express entry is totally false. Browse through all the Ray of Hope threads, total the number of people above 600 score this year and you will be shocked to see the results yourself. (This will give you an idea even though if it is not a 100% exact calculation)

Thread Name with Candidates with 600 plus scores and Remarks
130th RAY OF HOPE 1255
129th RAY OF HOPE 509 FST only
128th RAY OF HOPE 579
127th RAY OF HOPE 420
126th RAY OF HOPE 395
125th RAY OF HOPE 127
124th RAY OF HOPE 474
123rd RAY OF HOPE 262
122nd RAY OF HOPE 312
121st RAY OF HOPE 285
120th RAY OF HOPE 288
119th RAY OF HOPE 729
118th RAY OF HOPE 317 FST only
117th RAY OF HOPE 279
116th RAY OF HOPE 273
115th RAY OF HOPE 246
114th RAY OF HOPE 209
113rd RAY OF HOPE 253
112nd RAY OF HOPE 438
111th RAY OF HOPE 300 no recorded data taken Approx number
110th RAY OF HOPE 181
109th RAY OF HOPE 284

Total number on PNP's
invited via express entry in 2019 7589

Its better to be prepared for the worst and if something positive happens cheer about it.
This sentence is very true with the way things have turned out in 2019 so far because in reality look on top PnP have not hit the pool hard, its actually just the high scoring candidates and its the pattern/trend of the draws that are conducted.

Last edited:

gabriel900

Oct 16, 2019
Guys one question, I hired a reputable immigration consultancy office to take care of my application, but I was talking to them today and they said that I don't have an individual account to log in to because I am in their portal that is dealing with Express Entry. They say it is an authorized portal for the IRCC registered members.

Does this make sense? I am just being extra careful here.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
You have quoted ..."SINP will be very quiet next year with EOI?" they have a comprehensive list of NOC's from september, and under no circumstances will they stop issuing EOI's going forward.

Also the link that you shared with all of us over here , please check the same link says very clearly, federal overall target is anywhere between 76000-86000 (Low to high) there is no guarantee IRCC will stick to 81400, none of us can predict they will stick to XYZ annual target number and add 20% over that and say the ABC number of ITA's are pending in the last 2 months of this year.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2019.html

Here is an eye opener for you, the 12k to 15k number that you are saying for pnp linked via express entry is totally false. Browse through all the Ray of Hope threads, total the number of people above 600 score this year and you will be shocked to see the results yourself. (This will give you an idea even though if it is not a 100% exact calculation)

130th RAY OF HOPE 1255
128th RAY OF HOPE 579
127th RAY OF HOPE 420
126th RAY OF HOPE 395
125th RAY OF HOPE 127
124th RAY OF HOPE 474
123rd RAY OF HOPE 262
122nd RAY OF HOPE 312
121st RAY OF HOPE 285
120th RAY OF HOPE 288
119th RAY OF HOPE 729
117th RAY OF HOPE 279
116th RAY OF HOPE 273
115th RAY OF HOPE 246
114th RAY OF HOPE 209
113rd RAY OF HOPE 253
112nd RAY OF HOPE 438
110th RAY OF HOPE 181
109th RAY OF HOPE 284

Total number on PNP's

Its better to be prepared for the worst and if something positive happens cheer about it.
This sentence is very true with the way things have turned out in 2019 so far because in reality look on top PnP have not hit the pool hard, its actually just the high scoring candidates and its the pattern/trend of the draws that are conducted.
So could you please tell what are your expectations and what are your predictions for the remaining months of this year based on CRS and for the next quarter from Jan, 2020 to April, 2020?

gobsaini

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Guys one question, I hired a reputable immigration consultancy office to take care of my application, but I was talking to them today and they said that I don't have an individual account to log in to because I am in their portal that is dealing with Express Entry. They say it is an authorized portal for the IRCC registered members.

No point hiring a layer. You just have to make express entry profile. Post your documents.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So could you please tell what are your expectations and what are your predictions for the remaining months of this year based on CRS and for the next quarter from Jan, 2020 to April, 2020?
Good question @Rkd@321 , while @Dheana90 is helping us a lot over here, her effort is commendable in helping us all understand the approx upcoming scores. Having said that its impossible to predict the exact scores.

None of us have an concrete answer as to why and how come so many high scoring candidates coming in all of a sudden for a few months. The international students theory holds good to some extent, but that it alone is not entirely justifiable.

My gut feeling is that the scores will drop by a few points only. The major drop can happen only if there are at least 2 or 3 back to back draws between now and April 2020. (Which in my opinion as of today is highly unlikely though like everyone else I am praying for it to happen)

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
I have a post ITA question, would like some help from someone who have PR-status already.

In our PNP application we had questions about our high school.
Do we need to send our high school diploma's tot IRCC in our application for PR?
We have them, but they aren't translated (yet)
Do we need to get them translated, or we don't have tot send them along?

WarHammer

May 17, 2018

Absolute BS and I think your consultant is not that reputable based off of his words.

On a separate note what is there to take care of your application ? It is not a child or pet.

Unless you are extremely busy without a hours worth of spare time or completely uneducated, there is no excuse IMO for not undertaking this simple and straightforward process by yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: a-imperator

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Good question @Rkd@321 , while @Dheana90 is helping us a lot over here, her effort is commendable in helping us all understand the approx upcoming scores. Having said that its impossible to predict the exact scores.

None of us have an concrete answer as to why and how come so many high scoring candidates coming in all of a sudden for a few months. The international students theory holds good to some extent, but that it alone is not entirely justifiable.

My gut feeling is that the scores will drop by a few points only. The major drop can happen only if there are at least 2 or 3 back to back draws between now and April 2020. (Which in my opinion as of today is highly unlikely though like everyone else I am praying for it to happen)
Well in my opinion I strongly believe the scores will drop to the levels of 465 by the end of the year and if a b2b takes place it it may even go to 462-464 as @Dheana90 commented.

Reactions: journey21

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well in my opinion I strongly believe the scores will drop to the levels of 465 by the end of the year and if a b2b takes place it it may even go to 462-464 as @Dheana90 commented.
True you are right, I meant the same just that I didn't want to put in the exact numbers as anything is possible in the coming 2 months.
But what we all are hoping for is 450 or lower, which is a very difficult target now !!

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
True you are right, I meant the same just that I didn't want to put in the exact numbers as anything is possible in the coming 2 months.
But what we all are hoping for is 450 or lower, which is a very difficult target now !!
Interesting analysis.
What about the scope of the late 450s (457+ scores)

dondeed

Nov 4, 2019
Work experience does not depend on the education. There are too many factors determining whether an individual gets a job at his intended occupation or not. Most of the times, one has to select a different line of work because it is paying more, or is less stressing, or any other factor.
IRCC do not impose that education and work experience should match each other.
Thanks. from your repsonse it menas NOCcan be chnage in the EE portal anytime an applicant wishes.I ask because some provinces like Saskatchewan requires your course of study must be connected to your work experience.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016

130th RAY OF HOPE 1255
128th RAY OF HOPE 579
127th RAY OF HOPE 420
126th RAY OF HOPE 395
125th RAY OF HOPE 127
124th RAY OF HOPE 474
123rd RAY OF HOPE 262
122nd RAY OF HOPE 312
121st RAY OF HOPE 285
120th RAY OF HOPE 288
119th RAY OF HOPE 729
117th RAY OF HOPE 279
116th RAY OF HOPE 273
115th RAY OF HOPE 246
114th RAY OF HOPE 209
113rd RAY OF HOPE 253
112nd RAY OF HOPE 438
110th RAY OF HOPE 181
109th RAY OF HOPE 284

Total number on PNP's

@mona247 ,

Firstly, Im assuming you have taken the numbers from the pool table that's reflected on the day of draw. But let me remind you that this data is always 5 days prior to the draw day and I have personally noticed oinp sending bulk noi's just 2 days prior to the draw.
So the figures of 12k for pnp as quoted by @ahsanshabaz could be true.

Secondly, as quoted by you that the target of ircc for this year is between 76-86k , likewise the same target was published for 2018 and 2017 and they ended up issuing more ITA's. Probably a quick search on the official site would give you this information. Yes you are right about being prepared for the worst as that way expectations wouldn't be shattered but the possibility of more draws outweigh at the moment looking at all these factors.

The suspense would end on Nov 6, if at all a draw happens that would indicate we ll be closing with a set of 5 draws from now else it's gonna be 4 draws to end this year.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I have a post ITA question, would like some help from someone who have PR-status already.

In our PNP application we had questions about our high school.
Do we need to send our high school diploma's tot IRCC in our application for PR?
We have them, but they aren't translated (yet)
Do we need to get them translated, or we don't have tot send them along?
Make sure you enter high school details in personal history section not in education section. Everything in education section needs to be supported by an ECA if the study was outside Canada