+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Congrats. You can accept and your score will be added 600 on the next draw you will revceived cic ITA.I would like to apply, work experienced 2171 but educational attained is Industrial Engineering. Any thoughts??
Thanks mate but I would rather wait for EE draw. If your NOC is under indemand list then you should get it any time.

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
SINP DRAW- 31 Oct 2019 invites 858

This draw has a catch to follow-
Candidates with 69 points or higher were invited to apply. Candidates invited to apply with 68 points had 10 years of work experience and a language level of CLB 7 or higher.

PNP is just ruining the hell out of this express entry, and continuing to ruin with full force.

What is the point of PNP when all of those are getting back into the pool and getting through express entry!
yesss these PNP just destroys the crs score and we are the ones who suffer

Reactions: shinoshino

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
What are the chances for crs 468? Do you guys think cutoff will reduce from 475? Since there will be lot of PNPs and people with canadian job experience joining the pool soon. Thanks!
Why do you think there will be an increase in number of ppl having Canadian job experience?

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
mannnn i'm with you at 461. everyone says end of year and i am hoping so. i think a b2b draw would do it for us...hoping for 3 draws in November...6th, 20th and 27th...let us pray!
I pray for 3 draws in November , however its unlikely ... I think there will be B2B in December . I.e. 11th and 18th that will do us good ... my score is 462

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Never expected CRS to jump so high. Seems like 456 is never gonna make it :( . Sadly, my profile is not in demand in most of the provinces. Moreover, I’ve maxed my efforts out with CLB 10 in L,S,R & CLB 9 in W. Besides, loosing 5 more points next June. Though its still far, I don’t feel with so many high score aspirants and pnp’s, 450’s will stand a fair chance. Does anyone feel otherwise ?

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Hello everyone! Is it possible to change NOC Code after getting NOI from SINP. New code also exists in indemand list. I entered wrong code my mistake.

I could not see any option to edit in SINP application. Anyone got experience with this? Thanks very much!

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Never expected CRS to jump so high. Seems like 456 is never gonna make it :( . Sadly, my profile is not in demand in most of the provinces. Moreover, I’ve maxed my efforts out with CLB 10 in L,S,R & CLB 9 in W. Besides, loosing 5 more points next June. Though its still far, I don’t feel with so many high score aspirants and pnp’s, 450’s will stand a fair chance. Does anyone feel otherwise ?
June is still far , and that's my birthday too. I think 455 -460 still has a fair chance .. hopefully it will get to your score before June ..

Reactions: VKA

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Let’s pray for 4 to 5 draws. U can make it.

Reactions: VKA

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Guys, can I reject sinp LOI which I received? I did not meet the requirements of having POF in the three months prior to LoI nomination or should I just leave it to expire?

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Why do you think there will be an increase in number of ppl having Canadian job experience?
I saw a post earlier in the forum that lot of students studying in canadian universities are going to join the pool. There is an increase in the student population also.

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I saw a post earlier in the forum that lot of students studying in canadian universities are going to join the pool. There is an increase in the student population also.
Yeah , but that happens at a certain time of the year , which us July . And its the effect of last July we are currently experiencing. .... Hopefully before the next wave of international graduates come , we all must have recieved ITA. .. and some PR.