+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

Hsiddiqui

Oct 24, 2019
does Saskatchewan has good job opportunities especially for Tax people? I have a friend in Ontario and he told me that don’t just blindly apply for Saskatchewan it’s not that easy to find a job there. I am at 455 and don’t know if I should go for SINP or not? I have chances for OINP as well so I am waiting for that too. But in the meanwhile should I start with SINP process or wait for crs to drop. Suggestions please?

Reactions: kelyjay

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Unfortunately, I am not sure if it was a correct suggestion. The points awarded by the portal is not some glitch that you need to worry about. The 3 year thing is not absolute. They award points based on set number of hours per week. Mostly people are awarded 3 year points by the end of 2 years and 10 months because of crossing that weekly hours threshold.
Sorry bro you are only partially correct here. Experience is adjusted on a prorata basis only if your work experience is less than 30 hours per week. For example, if you worked 15 hours per week, you need to work 2 years to gain 1 year or so of experience. But it you work 60 hours per week you do NOT get 2 years of experience by working for 1 year. The reason why some people get granted their experience sooner by the system is simply that it counts using only the month when you startes working and ignores the day. For example if you started working on jan 31st, it will calculate that only that your starting month was Jan. And if you stopped working on December 1st, your end date is December, and system awards points for 1 year but you actually worked only for 10 months and 2 days. This is of course not correct and if you give such an experience letter and try to get points for 1 full year it will be rejected by the officer because when they do eligibility check they will include the day and calculate correctly.

canadaball

Jun 29, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please update my score from 453 to 478. I will reach my 3rd year work anniversary in December as well. Very stoked for the next draw!

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
SINP DRAW- 31 Oct 2019 invites 858

This draw has a catch to follow-
Candidates with 69 points or higher were invited to apply. Candidates invited to apply with 68 points had 10 years of work experience and a language level of CLB 7 or higher.

PNP is just ruining the hell out of this express entry, and continuing to ruin with full force.

What is the point of PNP when all of those are getting back into the pool and getting through express entry!

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
same score..so much tensed situation, my lmia is expiring in jan
good question...i submitted my profile on 15 oct...wondering what the cut off date would be in the instance that 461 comes up in the nest 2-3 maybe 4 rounds hmmm..it was august 29th for the last general EE draw (129th) but the previous general draw (127th) was september 20th. Praying the cut off won't apply to me...like if the crs is 460 :p

Last edited:

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
What are the chances for crs 468? Do you guys think cutoff will reduce from 475? Since there will be lot of PNPs and people with canadian job experience joining the pool soon. Thanks!