+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
My profile is getting expired in a month, and am thinking to recreate my profile this time without spouse which would increase my points. will this have any consequences on the new profile? or any rejection chances? any advise/suggestions on this would really help.
I would go with WITHOUT spouse coming. That is your freedom and right. I saw some people state the reason directly that with spouse his score would drop and could not meet the possible CRS so he chose spouse not coming; and they get ITAs.

Reactions: shine04

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Since this is one of the most active threads. Please someone answer my question.

My CRS is 434. NOC 2234 - Construction Estimators.

My company agreed to help me apply for LMIA which will boost my score up by 50 points. Things look real good until I read further to the reasons for refusal. https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/refusal.html

Basically they say people who has NOC listed in the link above, will not be processed for LMIA. Can you someone tell me why or what should I do now?

Thanks guys

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys,

Since this is one of the most active threads. Please someone answer my question.

My company agreed to help me apply for LMIA which will boost my score up by 50 points. Things look real good until I read further to the reasons for refusal. https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/refusal.html

Basically they say people who has NOC listed in the link above, will not be processed for LMIA. Can you someone tell me why or what should I do now?

Thanks guys
my employer is also applying for LMIA Noc 6316, to support my pr application. Please Pm me any of the update on your LMIA

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
my employer is also applying for LMIA Noc 6316, to support my pr application. Please Pm me any of the update on your LMIA
I might not even go further with the process because that refusal to process list.

Like how unfair is that compare to other NOC.

Anyway, your Noc 6316 looks fine. If nothing goes wrong then I think 10 to 12 days u will get your lmia.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
I might not even go further with the process because that refusal to process list.

Like how unfair is that compare to other NOC.

Anyway, your Noc 6316 looks fine. If nothing goes wrong then I think 10 to 12 days u will get your lmia.
I am so sorry man, I agree thats unfair to prevent some occupation for LMIA, And you said it will be 10-12 days but I am working below median wage of province and above average wage for my NOC. Still I will be considered as low wage worker so might take up to 2-4 months, my lawyer said. But i hope you are right

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi all,
POF (proof of funds)
The required funds for 2 persons is $15,772
If you are presenting a bank statement of say $16,000 which was printed for like a 6 months interval (Say like January to June) but in January the amount in the account was less than $15,772, like say $8000, however in Feburary and March the desired amount was achieved from inflow of salaries and then dropped in April but was made up May and June
Is this acceptable? or must the minimum amount be in the account for the 6 months duration?

Please advise
i think the 6 month average should be 15772. You can calculate the monthly closing balance of each statement to see what your average looks like.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi guys,

Thanks guys
are you in alberta ? if yes, then no chance, if no, i think you are good.