+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Absolutely. Maybe low 460’s is a possibility but very little chance for 450’s but one can always hope.

If anything EE next year will be more competitive due to highest rate of H1-B rejections or delays in history this year.
Everyone is talking about H1B rejections. Is that still happening? I know it was the case before, but I haven't heard any unreasonable rejections anytime recently. If there anything, they all had valid reasons like improper manager letter or insufficient time period on sow, but folks are getting approvals. The problem is the decision is taking time and ppl are getting paranoid and applying EE as a "backup" plan and turns down the ITA when they get their h1 approved. Now that sucks...

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Since everyone replies here quick! I have lost my WES report and only got PDF that would be sufficient or I should order another report?
I think you should be fine - I believe most of the time IRCC can verify your ECA with just the information you fill in your application. Even if they ask you for a copy of the report, you will just submit it electronically so no real difference between scanning a hard copy and just sending your PDF. You could even print out your PDF and then scan it if you felt like it :)

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Since everyone replies here quick! I have lost my WES report and only got PDF that would be sufficient or I should order another report?
Bro, are you receiving likes to your posts?? Coz, I think it's working the other way.:rolleyes: The CRS is going up ever since. :p:p lol.
!! just kidding !! ;);)

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
It all depends on the number on PNP profiles in the pool. If they are 1500+ , we might see 480 but lower than that will keep the score in 470s.
1500 unlikely, Ontario only have 900 more left from their Quota and I doubt in last 28 days all 900 have been issued. So keeping in mind other provinces it will be around 1000-1200.

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
One thing bad for me is my birthday is in early February (Feb. 02); suppose i were lucky enough to get ITA in late January, but when i finish uploading all the necessary documents, the time has passed my birthday, will that be ok?

Suppose this is ok, then pray for January; otherwise i gotta wait for August 2020, and pray for keeping my current job.

Guys, unlike you, i am OLD :( ...

Oh God, where art thou?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
One thing bad for me is my birthday is in early February (Feb. 02); suppose i were lucky enough to get ITA in late January, but when i finish uploading all the necessary documents, the time has passed my birthday, will that be ok?

Suppose this is ok, then pray for January; otherwise i gotta wait for August 2020, and pray for keeping my current job.

Oh God, where art thou?
If you get an ITA before Feb, I doubt your points will matter. They will be concentrated on checking your documents.

They can't pull out your ITA just because you got older a couple days later.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017

Oh God, where art thou?
Birthday after ITA doesn't affect your points.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Reactions: roadtofreedom16

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
1500 unlikely, Ontario only have 900 more left from their Quota and I doubt in last 28 days all 900 have been issued. So keeping in mind other provinces it will be around 1000-1200.
Rather than nominations, we should look at the nominations already issued and the decision made on them. Some of the profiles from Aug 1 and Aug 15 draw might still be in midst of getting approved (although not a big number) but they have the tendency to shake up CRS score higher after such a long gap.