+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello Friends,

After receiving NOI from Ontario on 15th August, I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
The kind of scores showing up here is just a reflection of what is currently going on in the General EE pool . Its like 470 is the new standard and it may be hard to drop as low as 460 anytime soon .
Only cause several people here have 470+ it doesn't mean that there are thousands of those in pool.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hello Friends,

After receiving NOI from Ontario on 15th August, I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?
Come on. Of course not. It's a fraud. Either way everyone might do this. If you included your wife initially you wouldn't recieve pnp. So, now you can't do this cause it's against the rules.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Come on. Of course not. It's a fraud. Either way everyone might do this. If you included your wife initially you wouldn't recieve pnp. So, now you can't do this cause it's against the rules.
Maybe someone will advise you what to do. But i i guess it's not an option.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
They should change things so that people need a minimum of 1000 CRS points to be given an invite to immigrate to Ontario or any other heavily populated province. Ontario as it seems is too crowded as it is already.
little bit agree with this statement but thats why liberal is introducing new program specially for low population municipalities min 10,000 population so that more skilled workers can work in those particular areas and if they like they might settle too thus increasing the production and money in those municipalities so its a good initiative and yes they should minimize the amount of people settling into ontario and BC and montreal they should rather focus on different provinces for example NB, PEI, Nova scotia it will be a good success for the liberals and they should minimize the amount of money they are spending on refugees i am not against refugees its just they are spending too much they should rather spend upon the medical field or lower income families and they should make medical free for international students till their study permit expires lets see what the next coming years have for us all the best folks for future draws i wish CIC go for b2b draws if not they should def. increase the no. of ITAs peace :)

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
little bit agree with this statement but thats why liberal is introducing new program specially for low population municipalities min 10,000 population so that more skilled workers can work in those particular areas and if they like they might settle too thus increasing the production and money in those municipalities so its a good initiative and yes they should minimize the amount of people settling into ontario and BC and montreal they should rather focus on different provinces for example NB, PEI, Nova scotia it will be a good success for the liberals and they should minimize the amount of money they are spending on refugees i am not against refugees its just they are spending too much they should rather spend upon the medical field or lower income families and they should make medical free for international students till their study permit expires lets see what the next coming years have for us all the best folks for future draws i wish CIC go for b2b draws if not they should def. increase the no. of ITAs peace :)
I agree man but still I believe that it will take time to implement MNP program and even if they will put MNP in action still it will be pain for FSW/CEC in EE like PNPs now. Increasing quota for EE first will stabilize CRS. We dont know what they are going to do but they have to do something otherwise with this pattern thousands of pgwp holders going to loose their status including me and people will cry all over the place like in USA. They and us both, can not afford that situation

Unless these all higher score draws were set up due to election and we see reasonable drop in CRS by January.

Under their current plan, the target will increase from 330,800 in 2019 to 350,000 by 2021. Lets assume that they will choose to rise of 10K immigrants in 2020. In that case we can expect B2B draws two or more time in 2020 or Increased ITAs from 3300 to 3500 every draw.

I do not want to give or have false hope but still it is a possibility. If we are thinking about this pathetic CRS rise then definitely they must have some plan to settle this CRS chaos, unless they want to keep it difficult forever that is highly unlikely to happen.

Last year they kept 3900 ITA till January. Just assuming if they do not skip any draw now, keep going with 3900 ITAs till January end like last time and B2B draw in December. Will take it down to 460s and NO PNP effect in at least first half of 2020 with increased ITA to 3500 or B2B draw again in order to reach their increased target in 2020. We still have a hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnthuChap and yg96

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
The kind of scores showing up here is just a reflection of what is currently going on in the General EE pool . Its like 470 is the new standard and it may be hard to drop as low as 460 anytime soon .
Absolutely. Maybe low 460’s is a possibility but very little chance for 450’s but one can always hope.

If anything EE next year will be more competitive due to highest rate of H1-B rejections or delays in history this year.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
I agree man but still I believe that it will take time to implement MNP program and even if they will put MNP in action still it will be pain for FSW/CEC in EE like PNPs now. Increasing quota for EE first will stabilize CRS. We dont know what they are going to do but they have to do something otherwise with this pattern thousands of pgwp holders going to loose their status including me and people will cry all over the place like in USA. They and us both, can not afford that situation

Unless these all higher score draws were set up due to election and we see reasonable drop in CRS by January.

Under their current plan, the target will increase from 330,800 in 2019 to 350,000 by 2021. Lets assume that they will choose to rise of 10K immigrants in 2020. In that case we can expect B2B draws two or more time in 2020 or Increased ITAs from 3300 to 3500 every draw.

I do not want to give or have false hope but still it is a possibility. If we are thinking about this pathetic CRS rise then definitely they must have some plan to settle this CRS chaos, unless they want to keep it difficult forever that is highly unlikely to happen.

Last year they kept 3900 ITA till January. Just assuming if they do not skip any draw now, keep going with 3900 ITAs till January end like last time and B2B draw in December. Will take it down to 460s and NO PNP effect in at least first half of 2020 with increased ITA to 3500 or B2B draw again in order to reach their increased target in 2020. We still have a hope.
They may choose to increase 10K next year, but by then the backlog will grow to 50K. Unless otherwise, CIC consciously does something to reduce crs, this will continue for some time. Honestly, I don't think they have skipped any draws. For them, there always has been a draw once in every 2 weeks, whether or not FSW or FST. It is for us, who think they didn't do what we want them to do. I think CIC is clear in their process. There is no hope for 45Xs until all PNPs are settled down and give two or three draws to consume a little bit of the new inflow stream of high score profiles before it starts descending down.