+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 129th Draw

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
once we meet the csr cut off, I mean once our csr is thru, how fast we get ITA and how we receive, thru mail or letter or message

dagrwl15

Oct 18, 2019
I had the same issue as you have in #1. I left it as it was, no explanation nothing. Although I was claiming points for sibling, the issue of DoB was with my elder sister. The time difference between elder and younger sister between their birth according to official documents were only few months, I believe 4 months. I entered the official DOB of my elder sister cos that would have already been used while my younger sister's application was lodged. No problem whatsoever, got my PPR without any issue. Hope that helps. Good luck.
Thank you so much ! Such a breather.

dagrwl15

Oct 18, 2019
I also had issue with the name of father. In my sister's passport, my father's caste was not mentioned while it was mentioned in mine. Hence, I prepared a self-affidavit for name verification and asked my father to sign and then got it notarized. Furthermore, I also got an official letter for the same issue from local ward office saying the person is the same, government documents always have greater value. My application got processed without a hitch. Good luck.
Thank you so much @KingKurly

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Is NOC 0114 in demand? Can someone expect NOI frk Ontario, Alberta or Sasktachwen with NOC 0114?
I think your best bet would be on Alberta (they pick candidates from express entry pool). Ontario usually invites candidates with designated NOC and CRS> 440, and of course, it is the most expensive PNP. As to Saskatchewan, you have to check your eligibility against their existing streams and submit your application when these programs open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priyanka2010

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
once we meet the csr cut off, I mean once our csr is thru, how fast we get ITA and how we receive, thru mail or letter or message
Once you meet the minimum CRS, you'll get an invitation to apply for permanent residency (ITA) within a few hours (I got mine after 3 hours). You'll get an email informing you that there is a message in your EE profile inbox. In your EE profile, you'll find the invitation itself. You have the option to either accept or decline it. If you accept, you have to submit your application within 60 days.

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Once you meet the minimum CRS, you'll get an invitation to apply for permanent residency (ITA) within a few hours (I got mine after 3 hours). You'll get an email informing you that there is a message in your EE profile inbox. In your EE profile, you'll find the invitation itself. You have the option to either accept or decline it. If you accept, you have to submit your application within 60 days.
... thanks dear

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I think your best bet would be Alberta (they pick candidates from express entry pool). Ontario usually invites candidates with designated NOC and CRS> 440, and of course, it is the most expensive PNP. As to Saskatchewan, you have to check your eligibility against their existing streams and submit your application when these programs open.
Hi thanks for the reply. My CRS is above 440. So will I be able to get a NOI from Ontario with 0114 NOC? Also, 0114 is not in the ineligible list of Sasktachwen.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hi thanks for the reply. My CRS is above 440. So will I be able to get a NOI from Ontario with 0114 NOC? Also, 0114 is not in the ineligible list of Sasktachwen.
Check the following link for Saskatchewan:
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Regarding Ontario, there is no certainty. You might get an invitation, you might not. Just don't pin your hopes on them. I thought Ontario would invite me, it never did.

Reactions: Priyanka2010

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Check the following link for Saskatchewan:
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Regarding Ontario, there is no certainty. You might get an invitation, you might not. Just don't pin your hopes on them. I thought Ontario would invite me, it never did.
Oh sorry to hear that. Did you get invited by any other province and what's your NOC?